Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From what I read, the inequality in the dating market is equal to the economy/wealth distribution in South Africa

N

NYincel

Banned
-
In those countries you have people making pennies a day and eating scraps(with no opportunity) and others making high Western Salaries.

I don't believe that women always mated with the top 10-20% of men. The world would be unsustainable.

In those countries you have people making pennies a day and eating scraps(with no opportunity) and others making high Western Salaries.

I don't believe that women always mated with the top 10-20% of men. The world would be unsustainable.
They did.

Women only mating with the top 20% is what led to us becoming the most advanced species on Earth. Monogamy came about so as to harness the manpower of the bottom 80% (who would not work if they couldn't pass on their genes) and now humans are degenerating.

Because all the whites have the money and all the ethnics are suffering?

And the wealth distribution in South Africa is terrible. We are the slum dwellers of South Africa.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back