Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FROM THE MOUTH OF THE BEAST ITSELF

• Thread starter Deleted member 2299
  • Start date
Deleted member 2299

Deleted member 2299

Self-banned
-
mUbpNvn.jpg

NL9GIs3.jpg

lC109RY.jpg

2Iy4pPr.jpg

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

She's being passive-aggressive. Stop talking to her.

Grotesque said:
She's being passive-aggressive. Stop talking to her.

Eh I don't expect it to go anywhere just running experiment to test the female hive mind

It never does honestly they're only on Tinder for validation from Beta cucks while the Alphas are banging her IRL

3D personality means triple penetration from the D of 3 Chads.

When you're nice they just ghost you or treat you like a child, and then when you're fed up with being nice and finally act a little aggressive, they tell you "you must've been mean to all the other people you spoke before, that's why you're in this position"

No, you fucking slut, it's because being nice doesn't work and never will in the world of dating, unless you're gigachad. Being nice completely turns women off in every way, shape, and form. They want to be tortured, hatefucked, raped, and then beat half to death by Chad.

whogivesafucc said:
When you're nice they just ghost you or treat you like a child, and then when you're fed up with being nice and finally act a little aggressive, they tell you "you must've been mean to all the other people you spoke before, that's why you're in this position"

No, you fucking slut, it's because being nice doesn't work and never will in the world of dating, unless you're gigachad. Being nice completely turns women off in every way, shape, and form. They want to be tortured, hatefucked, raped, and then beat half to death by Chad.

Concerning forced sex, I think I read this info on the book Sperm Wars which was discovered by @nausea. It is in regards to women in relationships being forced into sex by their partners. 

A lot of women stay with the men that forced sex unto them IF the man can overpower her and ejaculate inside her.
On the other hand, if the man IS NOT able to overpower the woman and cannot ejaculate inside of her, then those women tend to leave those men.

It's not only based on looks, but based on power.

Solitarian_Walker said:
3D personality means triple penetration from the D of 3 Chads.

This is one of the best comments ever on this site.

KyloRen said:
whogivesafucc said:
Concerning forced sex, I think I read this info on the book Sperm Wars which was discovered by @nausea. It is in regards to women in relationships being forced into sex by their partners.
A lot of women stay with the men that forced sex unto them IF the man can overpower her and ejaculate inside her.
On the other hand, if the man IS NOT able to overpower the woman and cannot ejaculate inside of her, then those women tend to leave those men.

Fucking wow.

I guess if you're not a rapist in 2018, it's over

KyloRen said:
Concerning forced sex, I think I read this info on the book Sperm Wars which was discovered by @nausea.  It is in regards to women in relationships being forced into sex by their partners. 

A lot of women stay with the men that forced sex unto them IF the man can overpower her and ejaculate inside her.

thx for the tag, I would have missed this otherways

did you read the chapter on rape? I still didn't, please let me know about it in my thread thx

nausea said:
thx for the tag, I would have missed this otherways

did you read the chapter on rape? I still didn't, please let me know about it in my thread thx

I haven't read all of it. If I have anything else to say, I certainly will let you know.