Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL From the face stream

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20191207 201357 Chrome

These are the foids who claim to be incel.

Foids cannot be incels. Impossible.

images_thumb_d4llc5gyi0v4szjqbj_hfh_ladies_1180px.jpg

Even the abo women in the pic above had husbands.

also that transfag who claimed to be a femcel on face's stream as well as that nigger who sperged about women dating short guys

Every single one mogs this entire forum from peru to timbuktu

Jfl at females

Impossible for a woman to be incel. They are just incel because they cant compete for chad's commitment. I would say they are normie to below normie status.

Oh wow, who would have thought. None of them look bad.

"Teehee I'm so lonely and depressed, I haven't fucked a chad for the past 24 hours, teehee."

also that transfag who claimed to be a femcel on face's stream as well as that nigger who sperged about women dating short guys

How can that guy claim he femcel when he got fucked by like 180 chad a month like he said himself?

How can that guy claim he femcel when he got fucked by like 180 chad a month like he said himself?
dunno maybe he transmaxxed in order to escape his trueceldom

Femcel = not good enough for chad

Foids cannot be incels. Impossible.

images_thumb_d4llc5gyi0v4szjqbj_hfh_ladies_1180px.jpg

Even the abo women in the pic above had husbands.
Those are some of the ugliest foids ive seen in a while but yet they would kill on tinder

That guy brought 2 statistics and never even used them to help his argument

celibates because men (chad) has not fucked them (yet)

Doesn't matter. Even if they were 0/10 obese roasties they will still get laid easily

Every single one a Chad chaser

I claim Mishi and Vita tbhngldedsrs..

Would bang all of them

They aren't fucking incels.
They want chad and can't get him
full

Is this real? Reminder that I wouldn't mind having sexual intercourse with most of them, if not all.

Is this real? Reminder that I wouldn't mind having sexual intercourse with most of them, if not all.
Its real most of them have bf and husbands but they do it just so men cant have something they dont