Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL From subhuman to subhuman [r/amiugly adviced helped tbh tbh]

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
x7JN3pl.jpg

qHFVb6R.jpg

ngl went up by 0.3 points

He looks better in the before pic.

Look a That horrible personality

He needs a lefort donation

When you get caught between Tinder and a coastal cuck city, the best you can do, the best that you can do is fuck a bitchy whale...

He has a good chin and jaw definition. He should save money for a hair transplant.

He actually went up quite a bit, but still subhuman, yes.

Nice, he didnt shave. Must drown in pussy now

looks like one of those Chechen jihadis

Even that guy probably gets more positive responses from bitches than I ever got. And I don't think I look anywhere nearly as bad as he does. And other guys always say I don't look that bad. But for whatever reason, women just don't like me. That's why I am going to exact revenge on that gender like nobody has before in human history.

Not to worry, he can run just be white in Asia.

just take a shower and be confident

3-3.5 still unviable as fuck though

From suhuman to subhuman looks better though.

Should gaymaxx tbh

Lol. Please tell me you are being sarcastic. It's difficult to tell sometimes on the internet.
Sarcastic, I'm tired of this bullshit meme.

if you have to ask if your ugly I'm pretty sure your ugly

if you have to ask if your ugly I'm pretty sure your ugly

This.

The worst feel is asking if you're ugly, hoping to get some sympathy, and women STILL tell you you're not attractive. At that point, it's time to go absolutely bonkERs!

He still looks subhuman, but you have to admit he looks a lot better in the second picture. Though he achieved a barely noticeable PSL increase and is still invisible to woman, at least instead of looking like a complete norwooding dweeb, he looks like some cool hipster or some craft beer conniseur now. He may find it easier to make male friends.

However, I am struggling to find what makes this guy look subhuman - anyone care to do a facial analysis on him? Yes, I can see the horrible norwood (worse than mine), but what about his facial structure is wrong? His chin and jaw look pretty protruding and defined, but perhaps his forehead doesn't match up? What other ratios does he lack to be considered good lucking? Is his midface too compact?

Other things I see:
1. bulbous nose
2. slight NCT, perhaps something weird with IPD?
3. high brow ridge

Paging @FACEandLMS.

Looks insanely better in the second even tho he still looks bad overall.

He went from ultra-beta pushover to someone who would "probably know what he is talking about". The beard helped inmensely due to it covering his extremely bad lower third shape.

he doesn't look horrible