Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal From Peak to Wisdom: Francisco Lachowski's Story

Agepill hits different

Norwood will forever be one of the biggest chadkillers

That kid was never a chad. I've seen this model being paraded around as some kind of gigachad but i always felt he was just a high tier normie at best. Actual chads have bone structure that carries them through their whole life, for example dolph lundgren.

That kid was never a chad. I've seen this model being paraded around as some kind of gigachad but i always felt he was just a high tier normie at best. Actual chads have bone structure that carries them through their whole life, for example dolph lundgren.
Cope

Life mogs
Nobody was writing smut about Dolph Lundgren while thousands of foods wrote smut about Chico I would rather be Chico than dolph

Life mogs

Nobody was writing smut about Dolph Lundgren while thousands of foods wrote smut about Chico I would rather be Chico than dolph
You must be young to think foids weren't lusting over dolph. Difference is that lundgren is still seen as a good looking man even in his 60s.

You must be young to think foids weren't lusting over dolph. Difference is that lundgren is still seen as a good looking man even in his 60s.
The amount of foids and their age matters prime 18-21foids were lusting over Chico while 25+ foids were lusting over Lundgren

Whatever.

It's Over for us.

No Chico for our faces.

No Dolph for our neurodivergence.

Cope Chico is gigachad

Both Lundgren and Chico are 7+ PSL