Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From my bedroom window

• Thread starter friendzone=warzone
  • Start date
friendzone=warzone

friendzone=warzone

Greycel
3A9F138E 1579 4789 88EC BDBC01518658

They were watching the stars

start masturbating aggressively in front of the window to assert dominance

Brutal. Meanwhile you post on incels.is

House roof mogs me

They're there while we're rotting away here.

11198C92 2403 43ED A311 79576BE0F355
during the summer

:fuk:
Saddest thread all week.

make this a series.

Naw that car sex shit is meaningless. The sad picture is the second one. This is because the composition shows strong contrast. You see the outside world and their happy faces full of light , but it is viewed from pitch darknness that is our world.

I can tell this must be england as they don't have dryers in england

Watching them will make you feel even more shitty. And don’t record them.
Naw that car sex shit is meaningless. The sad picture is the second one. This is because the composition shows strong contrast. You see the outside world and their happy faces full of light , but it is viewed from pitch darknness that is our world.
True. The second pic is more suifuel than any sex tape.

View attachment 478410
Next time they come out to watch the stars im gonna go airsoft ER I might even film it and post it on YouTube
Congrats, now law enforcement is definitely looking at your ass based on this single picture lol, be careful they don't contact your mother/father to notify them of a "possible threat", thereby doxxing you to your family and making your life more complicated

Attention whore incels can't help by create trouble for themselves

Congrats, now law enforcement is definitely looking at your ass based on this single picture lol, be careful they don't contact your mother/father to notify them of a "possible threat", thereby doxxing you to your family and making your life more complicated

Attention whore incels can't help by create trouble for themselves
Wait the laws on incel.is????

I have similar sight from my window, copules walking while holding hands, hugging each other, and gropus of n0rmies walking and laughting. I really don't like them all

Good photography
It really sends the message