Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel From “““incel””” to gigachad

Celius

Celius

-
Translation: high tier normie reconfigures the entirety of his genotype via gymmaxxing, (possibly) steroidsmaxxing, teethmaxxing, hairmaxxing, mewmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, socialcirclemaxxing, as an attempt to score a crumb of prime pussy.

Meanwhile, all Becky has to do is exist. :feelskek:

I hate these types of “transition” clips so much jfl.

There’s no way in hell normies look at these and find themselves motivated. There’s just no fucking way. These are literally just perfectly healthy-looking teenagers reaching their maximum genetic potential. THEY WERE NEVER INCELS TO BEGIN WITH. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

It’s not like my blood’s boiling over people being met with the opportunity to better themselves, it’s just that the term incel has lost all its meaning now and these kids have to do so much, like literally climb Mount Everest and back, just to become the best-looking examples of themselves, all because of the modern beauty standards placed on them (it’s basically Chad or death with zoomers) that makes it BEYOND suicidefuel. All of this is of course socially acceptable right until the genders are reversed and all of a sudden feminine beauty norms and ideals are a big nono.

Last edited:
Fuck zoomers normies & chads

Fuck zoomers normies & chads
:yes::yes::yes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@PLA1092, THESE ARE THE AVERAGE LOOKSMAX USERS CALLING US THEIR “BROCELS.” :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

809s5d.jpg

not everyone can maxx lıke thıs tho for ex me

I can confirm zoomers are redpillers & boomers bluepillers

Hngh

Hjjhj

Dumb kid thinks this is an improvement lol

It's so fucking rigged how much work these people put in just for an average narcissistic hole
That’s what I’m saying. It makes it look like absolute insanity.

> They’re doing this for themselves! :soy:

Yeah, and I’m pretty sure women wear makeup for themselves jfl. It’s just human dimorphism at its highest peak in full display.

All Zoomers are Chad's compared to Millennials.
The average male height in 2050 will be at least 7’1.

Ong, I thought we'd be a lot more progressive as a society to not put emphasis on shit wild animals and ancient humans did to survive
At their very core, human beings are just animals meant to breed. No amount of evolution will ever help build a façade for it.

TikTok looksmaxxers should blow their heads off. Fuck whoever made it mainstream. :woke: