Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL From fatcell to incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-

Just don't ever get that fat theory

Damn dude looks like towlie

Still alone but not fat.

edit: this shouldn’t be tagged as jfl, it’s more like blackpill tbh

Last edited:
that's what happens when you lose weight after getting past 30bmi

From IT poster to IT poster.

Unironically the best advice, even when you aren't that fat you will still have strech marks/etc. that disfigure your skin afterwards permanently (apart from the health issues that arise). Especially brutal in America, where they unironically only make fatty stuff due to having a certain tendency for excessive luxury (look at the cakes in America for example and compare them with the cakes in Europe/elsewhere, Americans literally use tons of sugar, it's almost uneatable for outsiders).

He looks like he's sucking in his stomach in the second picture.

over for this dude
"JUST WORK OUT BRO :soy: "

Unironically the best advice, even when you aren't that fat you will still have strech marks/etc. that disfigure your skin afterwards permanently (apart from the health issues that arise). Especially brutal in America, where they unironically only make fatty stuff due to having a certain tendency for excessive luxury (look at the cakes in America for example and compare them with the cakes in Europe/elsewhere, Americans literally use tons of sugar, it's almost uneatable for outsiders).
Stretch marks heal over the years. Esp if you're young. Source: I've had them and they healed.

Stretch marks heal over the years. Esp if you're young. Source: I've had them and they healed.
Have mine now for >4 years and people told me they don't really heal. When did yours heal?

Have mine now for >4 years and people told me they don't really heal. When did yours heal?
They just gradually healed over the years where they became almost invisible. Although my stretch marks were only on my legs. 4-6 years or something.

My skin also tightened up with no loose skin.

Unironically the best advice, even when you aren't that fat you will still have strech marks/etc. that disfigure your skin afterwards permanently (apart from the health issues that arise).

Chad genetics

Copium deficiency detected. It's about genetics again. Chad can fully recover from morbid obesity.

No more tits to keep him company :feelscry:

Depends on your age, I'm 85kg now from 105kg past year. Since I'm 19 there's less "damage".

''just lose weight bro, im sure theres a perfectly structured, angular face hidden underneath all the fat bro!''