Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From cute kid to ugly hairy man

overandout2006

overandout2006

Greycel
anyone else used to be a cute kid? man so many woman called me handsome and cute. people really saw me as attractive when i was a kid there was even people that went up to my parents and offered them a chance to put me as a model for commercials n shit. but then puberty came and i became an ugly hairy man my nose got bigger my ears got bigger i got so hairy i became skinny fat my hairline is fucked up now too i also never grew to be tall like everyone told me i would be im 5'6 18 years old god damn it all went downhill

yeah puberty made me look worse

anyone else used to be a cute kid? man so many woman called me handsome and cute. people really saw me as attractive when i was a kid there was even people that went up to my parents and offered them a chance to put me as a model for commercials n shit. but then puberty came and i became an ugly hairy man my nose got bigger my ears got bigger i got so hairy i became skinny fat my hairline is fucked up now too i also never grew to be tall like everyone told me i would be im 5'6 18 years old god damn it all went downhill
I was ugly then and I'm ugly now

Same puberty robbed my life

Yeah, I was cute as a kid, but more importantly, your social skills aren't under such intense scrutiny when you are still a child and it's all about just playing something together.

I always hear from my family how I used to be cuter when I was a kid and asking me what happened for my looks to happen. Maybe I fell into a vat of radioactive slop idk bruh.

I always hear from my family how I used to be cuter when I was a kid and asking me what happened for my looks to happen. Maybe I fell into a vat of radioactive slop idk bruh.
on the other hand my cousin hit puberty and became better looking than me he became a tall handsome skinny pretty boy with long hair and i just became an short ugly goblin lol

Yeah, I was cute as a kid, but more importantly, your social skills aren't under such intense scrutiny when you are still a child and it's all about just playing something together.
maan.. kid life was easy

on the other hand my cousin hit puberty and became better looking than me he became a tall handsome skinny pretty boy with long hair and i just became an short ugly goblin lol
In HS I saw the fat normie tier sub5ft normie grow to a tall psl chad it wa crazy. Nigga even got skinnier and successfully kpopmaxxed. Never happened for me unfortunately.

In HS I saw the fat normie tier sub5ft normie grow to a tall psl chad it wa crazy. Nigga even got skinnier and successfully kpopmaxxed. Never happened for me unfortunately.
brutal bruh all the guys in my family mog me

I hate that shit that parents say. "what happened to you?" like I can control it.

I hate that shit that parents say. "what happened to you?" like I can control it.
Idrc I know my mom says it as a joke and I can handle insults so I just laugh it off. My mom wouldn't joke about it if she knew it hurt me. But yeah I literally can't do anything about it lmao.

I used to have jet black straight hair, no upper eyelid exposure, light skin, uncircumcised (circumcised @ 9) smaller nose and more symmetrical face. Then puberty hit and my hair changed to Afro, wide nose, big lips, bad skin, more hairy and skin went from light yellow to dark brown (tanned). Now people treat e like shit with little respect or care

Puberty ruined me. I used to have smooth skin as a kid and now i have huge pores and pimples/blackheads everywhere. While others got taller, better faces and deeper voices, i got bodyhair and ass hair and i still have a very high, unmasculine voice

You had incel puberty its different than chad puberty
Its the opposite, if you notice the good looking people were really ugly as babies.

Ugly baby----> chad
decent baby and above ----> incel

I look better now than when i was a little shit.
Still a sub-5 subhuman doe

JoinedJan 3, 2024
Posts28

Same man, black pill

100 years ago 93 pct of people lived on farms.

A wife was looks matched to a masculine hairy hardworking man.

Hypergamy was fucked