Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel From curryland

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
An Indian minister and his wife
Images 15

He personality maxxed.

Just be the prime minister brooo

He mogs her because he has better midface structure .

So all have to do is rule over india

Just be a rich corrupt regional minister bro!

its obviously due to his personality

Lifefuel for like a handful of currycels out of hundreds of millions

I'll make sure to be a candidate in the next curry election

I'll take over curryland :feelzez:
In Curryland you don't take over yhe curry land the curryland takes over you.
An Indian minister and his wifeView attachment 197410
Why do dickheads forget the M&S which comes after the L in eternal blackpill law of LMS, especially in south Asia, middle east, west Asia and even eastern Europe. Whereas in western society wuhman are "independent" on preferential hiring and government handouts, which makes M and S pretty pointless, unlike most of traditional society.

Last edited:
Holy shit his wife mogs him from zabbaleen to valhalla

primeministermaxxing is a legit game, but only one can make it.

Just Be Prime minister Theory

In Curryland you don't take over yhe curry land the curryland takes over you.

Why do dickheads forget the M&S which comes after the L in eternal blackpill law of LMS, especially in south Asia, middle east, west Asia and even eastern Europe. Whereas in western society wuhman are "independent" on preferential hiring and government handouts, which makes M and S pretty pointless, unlike most of traditional society.
Cope im from sea, all a foid need to get a comfy office job is some trashy college degree, she just have to look halfway decent...
If shes pretty, highschool diploma's enough..
Even if theres no affirmative action here, I guess the men in the top are cucked (as most men are) and prefer hiring foid, maybe cause they appear more docile, more trusty, easily controlled and less likely to ask for a raise..

Unless its jobs that requires a lot of muscle / brain power, only then men are preffered, but blue collar job pays dogshit in here, and only those brainy nerds are good enough for the brainy jobs...and that market's oversaturated too..kek

In 1 generation, the male-female relationship dynamic here will change drastically.
Even read about some foid write in forums about doing ons with white chads, just lol. Tinder is ruining countries man..., once these foids know they can get white chad, even just in ons, theyd feel entitled to it, and wont settle, or shell settle late in life but become a bitchy entitled wife that hates their husband.
Hell thats how my 3 aunts were, and they married at early 20s most likely as virgins..just lol what I noticed is even a lot of virgin foid are bitchy entitled cunts,
Dont wanna be stuck with that tbh..she could be angelic b4 you marry then later on fatten up after kids, refuse sex and become bitchy. Just lul

Sexless marriage is common here too,

Nowadays so many sea women dont marry as virgins tho.. even in my majority muslim country... :feelsgah:
Foid here also have a lot of dating options while the men have to try hard...

I bet a lotta foid here sleep around on their 20s, then theyll say to their future husband, they only ever fuck 1 man she thought she would marry..just lol
And foid here are secretive as fuck about their affairs so you just never knew..

Last edited:
Cope im from sea, all a foid need to get a comfy office job is some trashy college degree, she just have to look halfway decent...
If shes pretty, highschool diploma's enough..
Even if theres no affirmative action here, I guess the men in the top are cucked (as most men are) and prefer hiring foid, maybe cause they appear more docile, more trusty, easily controlled and less likely to ask for a raise..

Unless its jobs that requires a lot of muscle / brain power, only then men are preffered, but blue collar job pays dogshit in here, and only those brainy nerds are good enough for the brainy jobs...and that market's oversaturated too..kek

In 1 generation, the male-female relationship dynamic here will change drastically.
Even read about some foid write in forums about doing ons with white chads, just lol. Tinder is ruining countries man..., once these foids know they can get white chad, even just in ons, theyd feel entitled to it, and wont settle, or shell settle late in life but become a bitchy entitled wife that hates their husband.
Hell thats how my 3 aunts were, and they married at early 20s most likely as virgins..just lol what I noticed is even a lot of virgin foid are bitchy entitled cunts,
Dont wanna be stuck with that tbh..she could be angelic b4 you marry then later on fatten up after kids, refuse sex and become bitchy. Just lul

Sexless marriage is common here too,

Nowadays so many sea women dont marry as virgins tho.. even in my majority muslim country... :feelsgah:
Foid here also have a lot of dating options while the men have to try hard...

I bet a lotta foid here sleep around on their 20s, then theyll say to their future husband, they only ever fuck 1 man she thought she would marry..just lol
And foid here are secretive as fuck about their affairs so you just never knew..
Are you an Indian citizen ?

Are you an Indian citizen ?
Nope, sorry for the wall of text btw, i tend to do that, i originally just inted to write the first 2 paragraphs..and end up writing all that, shit, maybe i should start a blog, id easily write a whole page rambling about whateer comes to mind.

Statusmaxxing is the only way for curries.

So we know that indians shit in the street, but do they also piss on the street?

I'm surprised she hasn't gotten acid to the face yet.

Means shes acting like a good girl