Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee From Coping Currycel to Confident Chadpreet!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
he's still incel tier. belongs here

he was never an incel :feelsseriously:
retard post, he is incel in the west. that nigga wouldn't get a single tinder match. he maybe ascend in HS or college if NT but if Past that, not possible

The guy is using incel lingo, clearly he still has a "toxic" personality, so why is IT defending him?

...Oh.

jfl @ them identifying that sub as an incel sub. none of us like them and even if they use our language like all normshit eventually do, it doesn't make them a blackpilled sub.

I saw this transformation last year on Braincels. He is not a incel, definitely not a Chadpreet but c'mon if you think that guy is an incel. He can get a snowbunny Becky if he lives in the west..here in India he mogs most people.
@ReconElement

I saw this transformation last year on Braincels. He is not a incel, definitely not a Chadpreet but c'mon if you think that guy is an incel. He can get a snowbunny Becky if he lives in the west..here in India he mogs most people.
@ReconElement
cope not in my area.

@ReconElement
Whats a snowbunny whore? Pigskin whores want black dick, not shit dick

That hairline + fair skin + decent facial hair to hide subhuman lower third = chadpreet-lite

He leveled up, but that's not a Chadpreet.

JBC is law :feelsrope:

@ReconElement
Definitely not an incel, high tier normie to Chadpreetlite, is going to ascend or has ascended by now anyways if not a manlet

Jfl if you think that’s the same person. It’s two different guys. His shoulder width is much wider than the currycel. And I’m accounting for muscle too.

Even if it was, he was overweight, had glasses which added to his sub humanity, and shorter. Since he lost weight, naturally grew, and got contacts of course he got better looking. I don’t see what’s weird here

Jfl if you think that’s the same person. It’s two different guys. His shoulder width is much wider than the currycel. And I’m accounting for muscle too.

Even if it was, he was overweight, had glasses which added to his sub humanity, and shorter. Since he lost weight, naturally grew, and got contacts of course he got better looking. I don’t see what’s weird here
he's still incel

@ReconElement
Body wise he is saved. He prob can slay or atleast get a gf without Betabuxxing.

cope he is incel in the west at least.
In no way Can that man be an incel. He may not have the best face, but that face alone makes him Mid tier normie which is enough to get laid given that hes not short.

They’re both currycels.

Went from incel to gymcel.

@ReconElement
He looks below 5’10 and still brown. In
West he would get nothing.

@ReconElement

I'm sorry bro but he still isn't getting a white gf. Take it from a currycel in the UK.

I see now that majority of you guys think he's a incel so I believe in you tbh

He's not incel, he can still get plenty of curry foids and black foids. Just not any white foids (unless they're under a 3/10)

Chadpreets.
Dividing incel community since 2012

He's not incel, he can still get plenty of curry foids and black foids. Just not any white foids (unless they're under a 3/10)
Is this curry a slayer?

20210518 1538252

Ugh disgusting bug eyes, glad I didn’t get those genetics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back