Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FROM CHAD TO INCEL

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
his face got burned in a car crash lol, im sure he is blackpilled as fuck now
0:29

The look on his incel face :(

Lmao no worries, he got enought pussy while chad for 10 generations of life.

giphy.gif

Literally

I would never wish that inceldom on anyone, that is mean:feelsbadman: if it was a Stacy to ugly bitch I would agree with you tbh

At least he still has wonderful personality.

i hope this shit happens to every cuck tears poster

at that point i would've wished i died in the crash

He'd still mog my ass probably.

He has memories at least.

Are you chilean or something?. I dont get it how somebody foreigner could know that guy.

Hahaha, that's great! It'd be nice if every year we got to switch bodies, so we could all see the world from different points of view.

It'd make for a great movie called "The Purge."

I feel bad for him because most of the chads I know aren't bad people. Even he appears to be a nice person. I would thoroughly enjoy if it were a femoid or a cuck though.

AWW did his rose tinted glasses finally kick the bucket? He's now seeing the world how it is as an incel.

He was heavily injured by fire.

For the first time in incel history... The term Chad is correctly used. That must be extreme Sui fuel for that guy.

His personality definitely took a dive.

Imagine if that happened to one of us. We'd go from subhuman to Eldritch.

Damn I already watched Vanilla Sky clips today.

The car crash ruined his personality obviously

I feel bad for chad, for some reason I hate Stacy 10x more than I hate chad. Idk why

I would never wish that inceldom on anyone, that is mean:feelsbadman: if it was a Stacy to ugly bitch I would agree with you tbh

With you there, I feel bad for the guy.
I feel bad for chad, for some reason I hate Stacy 10x more than I hate chad. Idk why

A.) because respect for alpha males
B.) even chads have to put some effort in to lay the real hotties, even the mid tier foids don't have to put effort in.
C.) usually a lot less cuntish to incels than staceys or even normies most times.
D.) we want to be them, therefore we have an underlying respect for them. Where as non of us want to be fucking staceys.

he deserves it this is allahs will

Almost the opposite of what has happened to me (major surgery black pill is highlighted either way. There's no coming back from swallowing it.

This guy mogs me even after getting disfigured in a serious accident.

So fucking over.

he still gets laid on the reg.

All you need to do to get laid as a man is go the gym, have a job and not be an ass according to normies.

His personality definitely took a dive.

Can you imagine how he must have been mindfucked when all the halo effect that influenced every area of his life suddenly became the opposite?

There is no way a good looking male who becomes bad looking doesn't get fully blackpilled on looks.

Because Chads(more likely than not) are actually good guys(unless they are hypergamous or bullying you, experiences vary), to me they were very nice, also are more friendly with incels than Stacies are, finally, it is because Chads still have to put some effort, such as acting normie in front of roasties, meanwhile roasties from all rankings can do whatever and there will be an orbiter somewhere.

Because Chads(more likely than not) are actually good guys(unless they are hypergamous or bullying you, experiences vary), to me they were very nice, also are more friendly with incels than Stacies are, finally, it is because Chads still have to put some effort, such as acting normie in front of roasties, meanwhile roasties from all rankings can do whatever and there will be an orbiter somewhere.

True, I get along with chads just fine. They are more friendlier too and they are blsckpilled.

I have seen chads try to hook up their incel bros with their side hoes aswell

Does anyone else feel like people who are so seriously fucked by an obvious tragedy have it better than those us who are just ugly, but without an "excuse" for lack of a better term?

Like I bet this guy can still get validation and maybe even find a woman to be with him because he has a powerful story that illicits strong emotions and lots of sympathy. There is all kinds of support and charity for those born with genetic disorders or victims of horrific accidents. There is fucking nothing for us and we're shamed for not having an obvious enough of a defect.

That's not lifefuel it's suifuel

I'd like to hear an interview with him.

Invite him on the forum lel