Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over From beginning to end, everything is a joke, a big show, and there is someone laughing at all of us in a higher layer of existence.

Interdimensional beings are evil.

I honestly think this is one of the more plausible theories. Universe was created as an experiment or some game. Just imagine we are sims being played aliens or something lol.

The most brutal pill to swallow is that there is most likely nothing after this life and this was our only shot at life

The most brutal pill to swallow is that there is most likely nothing after this life and this was our only shot at life

and yet she was sad with us

Knowing that I accomplished nothing during my time here is brutal

the only one who can laugh at all of us is joker (arthur fleck), but it is well known that he is depressed and that it was society itself that transformed him into the person we all know. If joker laughs I laugh too, in fact I feel better because I feel understood

Exactly, whoever is up there is one sadistic fuck because some incels like me litERally have the "whole package"; every negative trait that a man could possibly have as well as a piss poor life situation @DarkStar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back