Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious From a happy kid to a depressed adult.

why are there so many photos of him from his childhood? did his parents publish their private photo albums or something?

why are there so many photos of him from his childhood? did his parents publish their private photo albums or something?

Yeah I think so

They probably released them to take heat off themselves by showing he had a normal happy childhood.

yea I was far more happier too

RIP Saint Elliot

I wish my childhood had been happy, bullying in the playground, taught to know my place in the lower social order early on. I fought back and its me that got in trouble and suspended twice!

I miss being a child ngl i would go back any day
I wish my childhood had been happy, bullying in the playground, taught to know my place in the lower social order early on. I fought back and its me that got in trouble and suspended twice!
brutal

At least you fought.