Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel From 4 to 8

• Thread starter looksareverythi
  • Start date
L

looksareverythi

Banned
-
14cfbqd.jpg

20180331_220915.png

Every fakeup girl should wear this as a sticker

Incels should try fakeup. Before/after pics would be priceless.

fakeup needs to be banned. anyone wearing it will be sentenced to life.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?

How do girls change bone structure, it’s the contour right? Fucking ugly sluts, ban makeup

her lips look good in first pic

4? You don't know how to give accurate ratings. She's attractive without fakeup, about 6. It's just that her face was too pimply, but that can be easily cleaned.

fucking tutorial island jfl goes from level 1 to lvl 99 with no effort

fakeup should be banned tbh

4? You don't know how to give accurate ratings. She's attractive without fakeup, about 6. It's just that her face was too pimply, but that can be easily cleaned.
How is that a 6? You sound like a cuck.

Aren't new age feminists saying that even consensual sex, through deception, is now rape? So is she not raping people with this level of fraud then?

her flat looking nose and all that fakeup.

From disgusting animal to super hot bitch.

Tbh I don't even care. I would still chop of my left bollock for a chance with her with makeup on.

Are you fucking retarded? OP was generous giving her a 4. Her pizza face among with other shitty features makes her a 2-2.5

How is that a 6? You sound like a cuck.
Are you fucking retarded? OP was generous giving her a 4. Her pizza face among with other shitty features makes her a 2-2.5
I'm mostly an Anti-Cock and hate females and I've seen many ugly women but she's attractive to me and far from the subhuman I see in vocational training center. I may tend to overrate freckled women since I'm into redheads, though. A 5/10 would likely get rejected by her. As you can see in the edited pic, she's aiming for something different.

Fakeup...right up there with Tinder in permitting hypergamy.

Incredible. I hate makeup. Such a turn off. All those caked on chemicals. Yuck.

Aren't new age feminists saying that even consensual sex, through deception, is now rape? So is she not raping people with this level of fraud then?
She is a female and females can do no wrong in Western civilization.

Seems like different flaws trigger some people while others think it's not a bid deal.
To me she is a 2. She looks sick.

Brutal fakery

6? she barely crosses 1 w.o. makeup.

THAT'S WHY HYPERGAMY EXISTS.. Fuck my life this bitch is almost my looksmatch

That can't be the same girl

Makeup must become ILLEGAL

Another Gollumess showing it's true appearance.

I'm mostly an Anti-Cock and hate females and I've seen many ugly women but she's attractive to me and far from the subhuman I see in vocational training center. I may tend to overrate freckled women since I'm into redheads, though. A 5/10 would likely get rejected by her. As you can see in the edited pic, she's aiming for something different.
Eh I reevaluated her, she's like a 3-3.5, but still nowhere near a 6. Yeah hypergamy probably allows her to fuck literal giga chad when in fakeup

4 to a FAKEUP WHORE

lmao i hope that face paint is waterproof