Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Frog relaxing

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes

Put 0:40 and you can clearly hear a foid calling him fat. Definetly over for frogcels. He is just chilling after swallowing the blackpill and assuming that no princess will kiss him :feelscry:

"he's so fat"
Blackpill is everywhere, only think it comes to her mind is looks. Brutal. Poor frog tbh didn't began for him.

high iq blackpilled frog master LDARer tbh

Put 0:40 and you can clearly hear a foid calling him fat. Definetly over for frogcels. He is just chilling after swallowing the blackpill and assuming that no princess will kiss him :feelscry:

High IQ post

Princess Tiana kissed a frog and turned him into a prince in "The princess and the frog". Foids would rather fuck frogs than look at us. Frogpill is fucking brutal.

Princess Tiana kissed a frog and turned him into a prince in "The princess and the frog". Foids would rather fuck frogs than look at us. Frogpill is fucking brutal.
Even a frog received more female love than me. I wanna die, bring me the rope

Frogs are based. They even scream from the pain of inceldom, it's fucking brutal

What I dislike the most, they can't help themselves and still find a way to bother the frog.

I love frogs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE autist screams.

I knew it would be this gay frog

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I stan the fat frog just vibing.

Over for pepecels

Over for frogcels

"he's so fat" fucking whore can't even let a frog alone in peace, over for frogcel, if he was a frogchad she wouldn't say that, FUCKING WHOOOOOOOOOORE.
Hopefully she gets horribly beaten up. She should leave that frogcel alone. Fuck that bitch

shit man frogpill destroyed me ngl