Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frivolous reason that I wanted to have a kid at 13

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
I was extremely babyfaced back than and even right now. In 8th Grade some people thought I was a 6th grader. Either way, I just wanted to have a kid at 13 so when anyone says that the kid is my sibling, I'll tell them that it's my child. It's really petty but I just wanted to see the looks on their faces.

I always wanted children as well. I wanted to be responisible over someone once in my life.

I will never ever have a kid. Of that I'm absolutely certain.

I never plan to have kids. I like to just be alone at times so.

imagine being in the last year of highschool and people questioning wether you're finishing middleschool
that is the existance i lead

imagine being in the last year of highschool and people questioning wether you're finishing middleschool
that is the existance i lead
kawaii. very futuristic. looking young is very lifefuel for me. it just means that our looksmatch is forever loli or 2d girl.

kawaii. very futuristic. looking young is very lifefuel for me. it just means that our looksmatch is forever loli or 2d girl.
maybe.I cant fuck older women they say i look like their middleschooler son