Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Friezacel is a disgusting fakecel who should be banned.

Ofc it's easy for this good looking nigger

Dating in Germany is literally horrible

I always knew he was a fakecel.

He always keeps bragging about how many stacies he fucked on discord VC.

@Friezacel

Not a single coherent thought inside that head of his.

Ban the Jason Voorhes HTN faggot while the mods are at it. He is an incel shamer and a bragger

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@DarkStar
@copemaxx9002
@Da_Yunez

He called me a nigger!

Ban the Jason Voorhes HTN faggot while the mods are at it. He is an incel shamer and a bragger
I've seen the brag posts, but where the shaming posts?

Atleast tag me before bitching behind my back niggers. I've already explained why I'm an incel a 100 times before and I have never shamed anyone for being and I've never bragged I'm just honest.

Atleast tag me before bitching behind my back niggers. I've already explained why I'm an incel a 100 times before and I have never shamed anyone for being and I've never bragged I'm just honest.
It's posted openly in a thread for everyone to see. If we were "bitching behind your back," it would be in PMs, you bloodied fucking tampon.

I'll tag you when I want your input directly in the thread, faggot.

It's very easy bro! Just be confident bro! :chad: @VersoffenerAssi
They never ask ugly guys. Always these Chads or Chadlites.
I forgot, the ugly guys aren't outside in the city, they're rotting in their rooms at that time (or enjoying nature). :ha..feels:

I wish i looked remotely like that:feelsrope:

"oh just go and talk to them bro it's easy bro they will fall in love with you bro" :feelskek: jfl

They never ask ugly guys. Always these Chads or Chadlites.
I forgot, the ugly guys aren't outside in the city, they're rotting in their rooms at that time (or enjoying nature). :ha..feels:
It's night time tho, so I assume the subhumans are all outside(for their daily night walk)

"oh just go and talk to them bro it's easy bro they will fall in love with you bro" :feelskek: jfl
Hold frame bro. This guy should be a meme. Why did he used "bro" so many times, it's even more funny because, he is chadler(Chad) lol.

Hold frame bro. This guy should be a meme. Why did he used "bro" so many times, it's even more funny because, he is chadler(Chad) lol.
Young retarded dumbfucks like him are talking like this nowadays. "Bro, Digga, Wallah". It's a slang. Maybe nigger-slang because rap is popular.

DATING IS SO EASY FOR EVERYONE BRO

Not a single coherent thought inside that head of his.
With such looks he doesn't need to talk at all
Young retarded dumbfucks like him are talking like this nowadays. "Bro, Digga, Wallah". It's a slang. Maybe nigger-slang because rap is popular.
Nigger culture pushed on zoomers 24/7 in whole Western hemisphere

Last edited:
Idk why but I always have a burning urge to punch this subhuman who lives next door. He is ugly but idk why but his face is perfect for landing a punch. It's like his face is asking for a flattening. He has wide flat nose, recessed chin, large ugly lips, shallow set eyes, round face shape and a ton of bloat. He has annoying ass high pitched voice aswell oh he also wears those grandpa looking large nerd glasses that add good texture to hit into when punched adding a satisfying crunch of glass breaking.

You'd be high for weeks after punching a face like that. All stress and tension from work vanished. Almost like a an orgasm.A bright red bruised punch mark and a few prints of my shoe from stomping his head would look beautiful on him tbh tbh.

these 2 likely support niggers and pakis storming their borders and raping their foids.

- Looksmax.org faggot, htn, humble-brags in every other post, incel shamed in the post I quoted above. You are the most obvious normie on the site and it is fucking hilarious that you aren't perm banned, but thankfully you are temp banned, good riddance. Nigger.

"It`s so easy bro just be confident and put yourself out there:chad:"

it is fucking hilarious that you aren't perm banned
It's not hilarious. The reason is because he's a looksmax mod.

What, you thought this place would be any different than anywhere else? Power tripping is universal.

It's not hilarious. The reason is because he's a looksmax mod.

What, you thought this place would be any different than anywhere else? Power tripping is universal.
When I initially joined I thought it was. Real incels can never have anything without some normies and foids infiltrating it. [ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN]

I thought he was talking speaking sarcastically lol. Never heard someone use "bro" so many times. It's still funny

German slang is more influenced by sandnigger culture than by nigger culture

Holy shit , how can you be so Illiterate in English as a German Person ? ( Born post 1990 ) :feelskek:

German slang is more influenced by sandnigger culture than by nigger culture
Yes, but sandniggers like nigger culture. They're imitating ghetto thugs and listen to (their version of) nigger "music" (Gangsta-Rap)

Is that really him?