Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FriendzonePill: Just a reminder that women expect ugly men to be asexual whilst they fuck buddy Chad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
When a woman asks you why you want to sexzone them. Reply back. Why they won't fuckbuddy you like they do with Chad?

When a woman asks you why you want to sexzone them. Reply back. Why they won't fuckbuddy you like they do with Chad?
Exactly tbh.

Then get mad at you if you show signs of being a sexual being like all humans

We are asexual worker drones, nothing more.

Friendzone in theory doesn't exist if you are able to max your attractiveness and change her mind but that's pretty hard to do.

In the meantime just assume you won't get sex and don't SIMP/orbit and do favors excessively.

It's fine to make a kind ouverture but if she's not reciprocating she's not a good friend and you're wasting energy.

Foids often value the friendzone and HAVING a male friend, but they don't value the friend himself.

They think their "friendship" is this "all you need" reward, that all you need to do is hear her voice, and that's worth doing things for her.

Sorry but no: if you actually like us, then our own voice is enough of a reward for your voice, so if you want other stuff done for you, expect to do things in return.

That wouldn't need to be sex necessarily but if I had a foid friend and she began asking me to do things for her, I might once or twice with small stuff but then basically stop if she doesn't volunteer ways to pay back her debt of honor.

Friendzone in theory doesn't exist if you are able to max your attractiveness and change her mind but that's pretty hard to do.

In the meantime just assume you won't get sex and don't SIMP/orbit and do favors excessively.

It's fine to make a kind ouverture but if she's not reciprocating she's not a good friend and you're wasting energy.

Foids often value the friendzone and HAVING a male friend, but they don't value the friend himself.

They think their "friendship" is this "all you need" reward, that all you need to do is hear her voice, and that's worth doing things for her.

Sorry but no: if you actually like us, then our own voice is enough of a reward for your voice, so if you want other stuff done for you, expect to do things in return.

That wouldn't need to be sex necessarily but if I had a foid friend and she began asking me to do things for her, I might once or twice with small stuff but then basically stop if she doesn't volunteer ways to pay back her debt of honor.

We are asexual worker drones, nothing more.
Yeah that's how foids see unattractive males.
The worker drone specifier is apt too imo because society even gets mad when unattractive males "slack off" or are "lazy".

Then get mad at you if you show signs of being a sexual being like all humans

Yeah - Women expect the vast majority of men to live as eunuchs but they still want stuff out of them. Then get resentful when they get called out for being manipulators and users.

You only get that privilege of being valued as a person by chad. Thats what justifies our misogyny. Women flat out dont like us as people bc we dont provide them with some sort of value outside of LMS. Why should we respect foids when their actions show nothing but disdain for us?
Inceldom = justified misogyny, PERIOD.

No fap agenda falls under this revelation. It cucks male and puts them unter chastisy, emaculates them.

Women are privileged

Because your genes aren't enough :feelshehe:

You only get that privilege of being valued as a person by chad.
Thats what justifies our misogyny.
Women flat out dont like us as people bc we dont provide them with some sort of value outside of LMS.
I don't think the situation needs to be thought of as THIS extreme to justify anger.

It's not that we are non-people to them and Chad is the only person.

It's just it FEELS that way because they are SIMCs (suckers idolizing mediocre cock) and consider us drastically lower-value persons and Chads as drastically higher-value persons in a way which feels unfair to us.

They don't necessarily "flat-out dislike" us (some often do, I'm not saying it's RARE or anything, just not a 100% rule... like perhaps 2-3% of foids don't react with instinctive hatred to unattractive men, let's posit) but can just see through us, and react hostile if we want to be acknowledged or respected or heard instead of deferring/hiding.

Why should we respect foids when their actions show nothing but disdain for us?
Inceldom = justified misogyny, PERIOD.

Again you embellish unnecessarily:

the problem isn't necessarily that it's "nothing but" disdain, but that it FEELS like that because disdain is so immorally over-represented in their reactions disproportionately to behaviors that deserve it.

I believe we are justified to be suspicious of women (perhaps to the point where we should not be expected to give benefit of doubt) given prevailing trends in their motives and behaviors.

this doesn't mean I need to inherently hate any of them without getting to know them. I can hate archtypes and examples I've seen good evidence for, and suspect many fit that archtype, while still holding a "hey maybe I don't hate this one" door slightly ajar for those who prove outliers

I don't think the situation needs to be thought of as THIS extreme to justify anger.

It's not that we are non-people to them and Chad is the only person.

It's just it FEELS that way because they are SIMCs (suckers idolizing mediocre cock) and consider us drastically lower-value persons and Chads as drastically higher-value persons in a way which feels unfair to us.

They don't necessarily "flat-out dislike" us (some often do, I'm not saying it's RARE or anything, just not a 100% rule... like perhaps 2-3% of foids don't react with instinctive hatred to unattractive men, let's posit) but can just see through us, and react hostile if we want to be acknowledged or respected or heard instead of deferring/hiding.

Again you embellish unnecessarily:

the problem isn't necessarily that it's "nothing but" disdain, but that it FEELS like that because disdain is so immorally over-represented in their reactions disproportionately to behaviors that deserve it.

I believe we are justified to be suspicious of women (perhaps to the point where we should not be expected to give benefit of doubt) given prevailing trends in their motives and behaviors.

this doesn't mean I need to inherently hate any of them without getting to know them. I can hate archtypes and examples I've seen good evidence for, and suspect many fit that archtype, while still holding a "hey maybe I don't hate this one" door slightly ajar for those who prove outliers
SIMP

how exactly is keeping an open mind for a hypothetical less shitty female idolization? don't even have one on mind
can't idolize a concept

being a foids friend is mostly cucked unless youre a chad obviously

its over

hello, based department?

Make sure to check out her twitter if you think "JBW" spoiler alert she's fucking a black guy. I hope he ditches her after 2 years of destroying her holes so she can become even more angry and blame whitey for it somehow.

Imagine being a leftwing incel and being on this whores side just so you can get 20 bucks of extra neetbucks, fuck you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back