Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Friendzoned by chink foid

DamagedLoner

DamagedLoner

Waiting for info.
-
I'm in college. Saw this qt 7.5/10 chink foid, my type perfectly. Started talking to her and actually went pretty well, although you could tell my autism put her off. Decided what have I got to lose and asked for her number. She told me she wasn't looking for a relationship though and just wanted to be friends. Despite this I still tried to pursue her like an idiot and she stopped responding to my messages after like 5 texts. She ignores me in real life too :feelsrope:

You know she would be looking for a relationship if I was a chad. They all lie

5 texts is brutal. I can tell she was just trying to polite-reject and shit but you'd probably have been less hurt if it was 0

She’s probably getting her guts filled as u typed that up

At least you get to be a beta orbiter :soy:

Chink foids are the worst possible species you can encounter. They will treat you like a child molester if you simply act in any way shape or form that is nonNT. If they do this to you, imagine what they do to their own kind

Chink foids are the worst possible species you can encounter. They will treat you like a child molester if you simply act in any way shape or form that is nonNT. If they do this to you, imagine what they do to their own kind
The worst part : I have a chink fetish and can't resist. Of course I would fuck any race but Asians the hardest

You aren't missing anything buddy boyo. God fucked us over from the jump. Now all we can do is cope till death.

The worst part : I have a chink fetish and can't resist. Of course I would fuck any race but Asians the hardest
Bribe them with a live cat around lunchtime and maybe they’ll appreciate the gesture enough to fuck you

I'm in college. Saw this qt 7.5/10 chink foid, my type perfectly. Started talking to her and actually went pretty well, although you could tell my autism put her off. Decided what have I got to lose and asked for her number. She told me she wasn't looking for a relationship though and just wanted to be friends. Despite this I still tried to pursue her like an idiot and she stopped responding to my messages after like 5 texts. She ignores me in real life too :feelsrope:

Typical.... That foid probably just wanted attention. They all act like they want to be friends, but they’re really just holding out for a Chad. If you’re not good looking or part of the "alpha" crowd, you don’t even register to them. It's a waste of time trying to be nice, when they only care about looks.

just one more orbiter in her collection

Based noodle enjoyer.:feelsYall:

Are you a ricebrocel?

5 texts is brutal. I can tell she was just trying to polite-reject and shit but you'd probably have been less hurt if it was 0