Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendships and girlfriends are key to a fulfilling life.

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Back in the caveman days humans didn't do shit other than hunt and sit around. Even as late as 50 years ago, people just went to church, worked on a farm or some trade and lived happy lives.

Nowadays we have internet, video games, anime, movies, virtual reality, sports and all other sorts of cope. Yet we are miserable. Which one among you is happy being friendless and celibate? Some of us even have the misfortune of workcelling, return to an empty house, no messages on your phone, eat sleep and repeat. What an absolutely horrible life.

Yet we are miserable. Which one among you is happy being friendless and celibate? Some of us even have the misfortune of workcelling, return to an empty house, no messages on your phone, eat sleep and repeat. What an absolutely horrible life.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Teen love is everything. If you make it to 20 without ever nutting into a JB you will suffere irreversible brain damage.

Yeah we're all basically chimps which means by nature we are a tribal type of animal.

Being excluded from our peer group does an incredible amount of damage to us.

Some of us even have the misfortune of workcelling, return to an empty house, no messages on your phone, eat sleep and repeat
How is this not modern day slavery,incels should be given slavery reparations by the female-occupied goverment

Nope, wealth and power, friendships and girlfriends are the key to having a healthy ego, which then makes you feel fulfilled, but if you don't have an ego to begin with, none of these things will make you "happy" or feel "fulfilled"

Teen love is everything. If you make it to 20 without ever nutting into a JB you will suffere irreversible brain damage.
Silly inkcel :soy::soy: you're just a late bloomer, I didn't find my 350 pound wife until I was 36. Now I get to take care of her boyfriend's kids!

This is very true. We have lost our youth. These years can never be regained.