Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendship doesn't exist at all.

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Friendship is not like you see in the movies or stories, as that does not exist. The reality is, all friendship is simply a temporal agreement to get along to go along with some comfort along the way. I've had five friendships that lasted ten years online, only for me to never hear from them again overtime, I became of an inferior class than those who they align themselves with IRL. The distancing between messaging widening, and before I knew it, I had been forgotten about. I'm sure many people here relate to this, you had a friend, or perhaps even several, who as you got older began drifting from you.

Chad's aren't best friends with Blackops2cel, Millionaires aren't friends with homeless people, civilised people aren't friends with drug dealers, etc. Step out of line on who you are perceived to be and you'll be replaced, but you will also be replaced if they find someone superior to you. Even normie's don't want to be seen in public with BlackOps2Cel.

In real life too, my best friend, the one who was helping me stay sane, ended the friendship because some idiot foid got in the way. We were such great friends, he was like an older brother, alas now I have nothing like that, but instead just bitter loneliness. I miss him a lot, I think of him often, I don't understand how our friendship could have so brutally ended, it's not fair. Since I lost this friend in particular, I develop extreme paranoia whenever I go outside as I can't tell whether people really are staring and whispering about me, or if it is in my head. It is crippling what loneliness can do to the mind.

A painful reminder is that when you die, and you can no longer speak, others will speak for you, and often will not have anything nice to say behind the scenes.

Since March, which is when I was left behind, my mental health is deteriorating day by day. I love this forum, but it most likely is not a good thing that 99% of my social interaction takes place on here, I wish I could spend more of my social life offline, but nobody wants to be my true close friend, and when I look at other people, I don't feel I'll ever be able to relate to them.

What do you mean, fren?

How can God love everyone when my signature exists?

Just saying about how I no longer believe friendship is as pure as I once thought it to be, and my depressing experiences.
Probably

Truecels have no friends, we might have acquaintances, people from job or school, but that's it.

I've had people calling themselves my friends and then forgot I existed as soon as work was over or school ended, never moving a finger when I needed.
You're only their friend when they need you for something.

Truecels have no friends, we might have acquaintances, people forgot I existed
This is so painfully true...

Truecels have no friends, we might have acquaintances, people from job or school, but that's it.

I've had people calling themselves my friends and then forgot I existed as soon as work was over or school ended, never moving a finger when I needed.

I’ve always felt like a friend was someone you can call and have a beer with. You can talk shoot the shit with through good and bad. They have your back and will defend you even in times when you’re not around.

Unfortunately I never had that. I can’t fathom how hormones are able to build that type of friendship with 20-30+ people in a short time span.

Yeah all relationships are transactional. Nobodies gonna remain friends for no reason.