Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friends

What friends do you have

• Normies

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Chads

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Femoids

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Incels (irl)

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Just my family

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No-one

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
What kind of friends do you have? You may pick more than one option.

Only an online friend, I'm not sure my awkward relationship with my family could be called friendship.

the only true friend i have left is a former incel who goes to a different college now.

Iv'e only ever had 2 friends before and that was way back in elementary school. Haven't had a friend since.

None but if you consider fake friends then an upper tier normie and an incel cuck in denial

I have ~11 good friends- 100% male. mostly IT, 2 doctorfags and a physicsfag.
Divided by SMV class- 2 smartchad (100% enlightened), 1 upper-tier normie (stubbornly unenlightened), 4 low-tier normies (3 enlightened, 1 stubornly unenlightened) and 4 incels (2 enlightened truecels, 1 pua laughing stock and 1 unenlightened).

I have absolutely 0 real friends, although I consider most posters on this place as brothers

I see friendships as a sign of homosexuality. Women, on the other hand, see it as a sign of being well adjusted for some reason

I see friendships as a sign of homosexuality. Women, on the other hand, see it as a sign of being well adjusted for some reason
High IQ. Do you have 0 friends? Many bulls in other species exist alone with no friendships. They lead their pack and fuck all the foidanimals. Bulls are driven from the herd to fend for themselves.

High IQ. Do you have 0 friends? Many bulls in other species exist alone with no friendships. They lead their pack and fuck all the foidanimals. Bulls are driven from the herd to fend for themselves.
Same with cats and most proud and mascualine mammals. I have a male cat in the back yard. He has chased/fended off every other male cat from his area and he is chilling with his wife and kittens in the garden.

Same with cats and most proud and mascualine mammals. I have a male cat in the back yard. He has chased/fended off every other male cat from his area and he is chilling with his wife and kittens in the garden.
JIDF have noted you have a cat om the property. Expect a visit from the FBI soon.

Hard work has lended me two friends in life who are slightly more well adjusted than me. Both are in relationshps and one have kids. Every other buddy have ever had has been weirder and probably more incel than me.

Hard work has lended me two friends in life who are slightly more well adjusted than me. Both are in relationshps and one have kids. Every other buddy have ever had has been weirder and probably more incel than me.
It is over. Are your buddies enlightened?

It is over. Are your buddies enlightened?
They radiate such a luminance of wisdom and insight that the light burns the eyes of any femoid within a hundred yards and sends the feeble foids running from us, whelping in pain and fright from the overwhelming spiritual sophistication whenever we venture out in the cesspit that is todays society.

I will never get laid as long as I hang out with those guys.

Last edited:
I'm friends with a few normies but they used to be incels.