Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Friends treat me like a subhuman

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
I have to vent.

Not bragging about having "online friends" but it is a nightmare to have them. They are my only source of free time social interaction with normie-like people. Being dependent on them, they often treat me like a shit, subhuman, never ever treat me like an equal, and I can't do anything about it.

Anyone there can say something and everyone will be listened, but I am the only one who has to shut up no matter what. Despite being the oldest member in this community and having spent countless of hours investing in it, I always end up being bullied. Chads here can do what they want and I am always a clown here. Never explained why. Am I just autist?

I fucking can't take it anymore. My mind is not made for social interactions.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

my online friends are better than my irl ones. i can be low inhib online. next time tell them to shut the fuck up. you're older and contribute more and have been for longer than them. you have every right to put them in their place.

You're different so you get shut down. Most people are nearly identical so they get along well. You should stop holding back on them and just be rude towards them. There is nothing better than making normies seethe.

You're different so you get shut down. Most people are nearly identical so they get along well. You should stop holding back on them and just be rude towards them. There is nothing better than making normies seethe.

this guy with online friends venting about bs they said

me with no friends not even online:
Dmitry

Last edited:
my online friends are better than my irl ones. i can be low inhib online. next time tell them to shut the fuck up. you're older and contribute more and have been for longer than them. you have every right to put them in their place.
When you're an incel you're always at risk of being ignored or ridiculed due to your subhumanity which means you have to have a healthy level of paranoia and self-consciousness when it comes to selecting friends and being around people in general. You have to steer clear of normies and vet strictly in order to ensure that your friends are other incels at your level. You also have to ready and willing to dump people quickly if they are bringing you down all too often.

I will be bold next time. At this moment I don't give a fuck about they like me or not so it should be easier to dump them. Thanks. You are pearls in this sea of sharks.

Having troubles with finding your place in social groups is truly an incel train.

Drop out society, live for yourself, I don't have friends either, not even online, and I'm not trying, this is what you get.

Drop out society, live for yourself, I don't have friends either, not even online, and I'm not trying, this is what you get.
Is this possible without going crazy? This must be very hard tbh

Sage advice

I have couple of Incel Friends online

Just block them if you don’t like them