Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Friends told me I look younger after losing weight

D

Draconian Times

-
From the neck up, I have always been quite fat. To use the proper term: bloated. But I began taking this fact seriously only in 2021, when I tried to lose weight and failed miserably. Unfortunately, I had no idea of how to lose weight besides starving myself and feeling weak after.

So a year passed before I had the motivation and the instruction to diet properly. Failed a couple of times until recently when the results became apparent. My friends told me I look younger now.

I still have a lot to do, but it is good to make progress and be complimented on it. If you are fat or skinny but bloated, try to lose weight at least once in your life. It may not ascend you, but the way society treats you thereafter changes for the best.

congrats on your weight lose journey
i have noticed that when i am skinny i look a bit older and when i am fatter i look a bit younger. some fat distribution genes can make the difference. but if i had to choose my face when skinny i would like to have pretty boy face than chad masculine face
this
Oh Boy!

mogs this
Pin on Beautiful men faces

Another friend haver

Another friend haver
can't you have friends with other incels (ugly men)?
you don't really need to have freidns with normies, just people you can relate to in looks wise

you don't really need to have freidns with normies, just people you can relate to in looks wise
How? Where are all the ugly people IRL? Most people either ignore me or glare at me like I have murdered their family, when Im outside. Have had several jobs, met lots of different people, same reaction.

What other wonderful advice do you have doctor?

Friends is a good cope. I love my friends, they're my brotherhood.