Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Friends has a lot to answer for

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
A lot of people in 'The Manosphere' like to blame Feminist articles for a rise in thottery and hypergamy as if foids are sitting at home reading some arty farty Vox article about empowerment or their sociology professor convinced them to do it to fight the Patriarchy and that is what makes them think they should fuck Chads only every weekend. Personally, while I think that can contribute, they are giving them FAR too much credit and foids adopting a whoring entirely superficial looks based mentality is simply mostly down to basic cases of monkey see, monkey do.

The best way to slip this shit to foids is subliminal in the form of either music or TV shows which they will be seeing/hearing on an almost constant basis. What was the biggest whoring, foid worshipping, feminist TV show of the last 50 years?...FRIENDS. And it was replayed over and over and over every night for years on multiple channels even after it had ended, before Tinder or dating apps even existed

Let's break down the underlying, but to the Blackpill trained eye, very fucking clear messages that this show spews out to foids:-
  • You don't need a long term man - All of these foids move into an apartment together and are all in their late 20s and 30s even when the show first starts. No need to settle down in a house with a partner sweetie. That's the Patriarchy! Yet in reality the eggs of these foids would be useless in a few years time

• It's perfectly normal to fuck 100s of Chads and you can test out each one and then move onto the next - There were about 250 episodes of this shit and almost every week each of the foids was fucking a different Chad. Sure we never see the fucking but it is certainly implied. And the men are almost always Chads. And each time it's the same story - Chad fucks the foid, she ends up seeing one tiny flaw in him and then breaks it off and moves onto the next Chad in another episode. Rinse and repeat. The key point here is that the foid is choosing to break it off with the Chad...the insinuation being that if Chad fucks you and leaves you then that's fine because you never liked him anyway so can move onto the next Chad...coping

• You are good enough for Chads - While the foids in the show are relatively attractive, they aren't 9.5 - 10 attractive. I'd say they range from 7 - 8 but that is just about enough for an average looking or even ugly looking foid to delude themselves into thinking they look about the same. If they used a young Pamela Anderson lookalike then that wouldn't fit the mould because she would mog the Plain Janes in the audience into space, hence why they had to use actresses who are all essentially an 'Everywoman'. Yet some of the chads these woman are fucking are literal Gigachads that have the live studio audience sluts and fags screaming and getting wet on the spot. Young Jean Claude Can Damme, young Brad Pitt, young Charlie Sheen etc etc.

• Orbiters will be there to settle down with once you're finished fucking Chad - The men of the 'Friends' group on the show are either high tier normies or Chadlites themselves and while they get mogged by the Gigachads that the girls are fucking they understand that she is just "living her best life" and are just there on standby for when she is ready to settle down like a good little simp when in reality her flange would looks like a kebab that's spilling out of it's wrapper at that point. What else are they supposed to do sweetie? Judge her for her sexual history?
We are constantly accused of being an echo chamber...no...THIS is an echo chamber beamed into millions of foids living rooms every day.

And this is just off the top of my head from seeing this show on TV as a kid.

TLDR = Friends is Feminist shite that contributed to thottery and hypergamous mentality in sloots

Hypergamy has been hardwared in female brains since forever. But for nearly all of history it did not manifest itself:

- Men still had the balls to put foids in their place. Decadence has weakened them.
- The options were much more limited. You were confined to basically your village. Infrastructure and social media have completely changed that.
- Technology has automated or simplified most of the women's tasks in the household, thus rendering them bored.
- Religion kept them in place to a great extent.
- Prior to the pill and abortion, actions came with consequences.
- Marriage was actually essential, in that the men and women relied on each other. Nowadays, a woman can cuck her husband or boyfriend and basically get away with it.

All these points are of course interrelated. My point is merely that these all vastly predate TV shows.

Many 1990s shows that I used to enjoy were low-key degenerate, come to think of it. Seinfeld, Frasier, Spin City, Dharma and Greg, Will and Grace...

Feminism appeared long before Friends. I'm not saying I agree with anti-feminists though.

Great observation. I hadn't thought of Friends being this woke. Then again, I hadn't even watched it.

Another show I can think of is Sex and the City. I haven't watched it either but I've heard about it and it doesn't sound good.

Hypergamy has been hardwared in female brains since forever. But for nearly all of history it did not manifest itself:

- Men still had the balls to put foids in their place. Decadence has weakened them.
- The options were much more limited. You were confined to basically your village. Infrastructure and social media have completely changed that.
- Technology has automated or simplified most of the women's tasks in the household, thus rendering them bored.
- Religion kept them in place to a great extent.
- Prior to the pill and abortion, actions came with consequences.
- Marriage was actually essential, in that the men and women relied on each other. Nowadays, a woman can cuck her husband or boyfriend and basically get away with it.

All these points are of course interrelated. My point is merely that these all vastly predate TV shows.
Absolutely. The idea of this sort of media is to fuck all of that up too. All of that is targeted by the show. For example based on those points you made:-
  • The foids are all put on a pedestal and "respected" by the men in the show rather than told they should stop being whores
  • The central theme of the show is that they have all moved to a big city where they now have mountains of Chads to choose from
  • Same as last point except nowadays Tinder has obviously exploded that even more
  • None of the foids are really religious and just whore about which is technically a sin in most religions but here it is portrayed as perfectly moral and normal behaviour
  • True. I don't recall there being any abortion/pregnancy storylines in the show because that in itself would imply there are consequences to said whoring, which would go against their narrative
  • Ye I don't remember any of them getting married either which again historically/morally/religiously they should've done but instead it is implied that fucking 100s of men without getting into a long term relationship with them, never mind marrying them, is perfectly fine. Years ago your first fuck generally became your wife
Many 1990s shows that I used to enjoy were low-key degenerate, come to think of it. Seinfeld, Frasier, Spin City, Dharma and Greg, Will and Grace...
Some good examples there. The Blackpill makes you see shit you never knew was there before

Last edited:
never seen that trash so I couldnt tell you if you're right or wrong but I do know that holes of all walks of life worship this garbage like its the second coming so, you are certainly onto something.

Another show I can think of is Sex and the City. I haven't watched it either but I've heard about it and it doesn't sound good.
Ah shit ye that's a bad one for it too. It would probably be called 'Sex and the Dating Apps' these days. Even the name implies the fucked up message what they were trying to push on foids - "Move to the City girls and fuck as many Chads as you want"
never seen that trash so I couldnt tell you if you're right or wrong but I do know that holes of all walks of life worship this garbage like its the second coming so, you are certainly onto something.
I'm in my 30s and it was hard to miss when I was a kid to be honest because we had limited channels then and there were parts of it that were somewhat funny at times to a kid's sense of humour.

When it ended foids in America by the millions all gathered and watched the last episode at once which was covered by the media and it was like, as you said, the 2nd coming to them.

I remember foids in my school and college even starting to talk and act like the women in the show and adopt that sarcastic American style sense of humour.

Last edited:
The jewish show that ruined men was Seinfeld. Teaching men to be backstabbing scumbags.

Orbiters will be there to settle down with once you're finished fucking Chad - The men of the 'Friends' group
Betabuxxing is reserved for atleast mid-tier-normies. No incel will ever get that chance.

You could in theory betabuxx as a scientist or some shit.