Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friend's "GF" cucked him on V-Day

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Banned
-
Sorry this is extremely long.

So, my friend has broken up with his girlfriend and rebounded to another one. She's had him friendzoned for about six years but finally agreed to be in a non-sexual relationship with him. She's down for cuddling, maybe kissing and nothing else. My friend tells her that's fine, he doesn't want sex anyway, he just doesn't want to be alone for Valentine's day. So he picks her up and brings her over, they spend the night before V-day cuddling. Next day, she ends up having him take her on a couple errands.

One errand is dropping her off at a friend's house so she can look at a jeep she wants to buy. He drops her off, goes back about half an hour later and she's gone. Turns out she went to her ex-boyfriend's house. My friend pulls up to see if she's okay(because on the phone she said the ex was abusive, etc, and had actually had her get in his car and wouldn't let her out) buuut she ends up telling him she's just going to stay the night there and asks if he'll pick her up the next day.

My friend, for whatever reason, agrees to this. His ""girlfriend"" just ditched him for her allegedly abusive ex on Valentine's day to stay the night at his house and definitely fuck him, and he agrees to come back and get her. I was really ashamed of him when he told me this. So, he goes and gets her the next day, brings her back to his place. She ends up not cuddling him, but just sitting on his bed, TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH HER EX, right in front of him. She's saying shit like "I love you baby" and laughing and shit. My friend asked her wtf, basically and she said "don't worry, nothing I'm saying is real, I'm just finesse-ing him."

Now, I had a moment of hope when my friend told me this because he said "she's probably finesse-ing me, too." And he actually ended up ghosting her and ignoring her for a few days. She was blowing up his phone for about three days and sent him a message saying it was an emergency. This stirred his white knight so he called her back and she was getting arrested. The cops were at her house. Apparently she had a warrant and got busted because she pissed off her ex somehow and he turned her in(lol). Anyway, she told my friend that she really does want to be in a relationship with him, she's already "kind of" in love with him, etc, etc. My friend ate that shit up. He believes her.

When he told me all this, I was skeptical and brought up some things. Oh my god, dudes. I love my friend but he is so fucking stupid. So, I said "what if she's lying and is just using you because you're one of the only people paying attention to her?" He countered this by mentioning that when she was married, she fucked him and cheated on her husband with him, they have a history, "I clearly mean something to her"(lmfao) etc. I said "so she fucked you when she was married, what makes you think she didnt fuck other guys? She's a slut." He LITERALLY JUST IGNORES ME and keeps talking about all the "evidence" that she really does care for him. At this point, I just openly laughed at him. I knew there was nothing I could say to him, he's fucking in love and convinced she loves him too, EVEN THOUGH SHE DITCHED HIM TO FUCK ANOTHER GUY ON VALENTINE'S DAY.

So anyway, he told her he'd wait for her to get out of jail and they're going to try to continue with their "non-sexual" relationship. He said he loves her enough that it's worth trying, "if it's truly meant to be then she'll develop real feelings for me." Yeah, o-fucking-kay. I just said "hopefully it works out." I can't believe he's doing this to himself.

TL;DR: Friend's non-sexual relationship "girlfriend" ditched him on Valentine's Day to fuck her allegedly abusive ex, proceeded to cuck him the next day and he forgave her, continuing their non-sexual relationship. He's waiting with baited breath for her to get out of jail so he can cuddle his love.

Women literally want to be abused, I remember when I went abroad to meet up with some childhood friends I slapped a girl's ass and she ended up being attracted to me. Obviously didn't do shit because i was only there for like 2 days or so.

wowee....

Imagine being that subservient to a female that you'd rather be in a cucked relationship than being alone.

Funny how girls always go back to abusive ex

Horrible judging from the TL;DR. Didn't read whole story, simply because I am having a cuck overdodse. Phuck modren society, man.

This guy deserve to be burn alive.

being cucked is one of the things that always make me deprssed, i hate normies, but i still get so depressed when i see stories like this. There are no more women anymore. the creatures of today are something else. something different.

Pasteleiro said:
This guy deserve to be burn alive.

In his defense, since he's like a brother to me, he's mental. And he cares, he really does love these people. But yeah, huge cuck, a complete weak-ass pushover. Years back, he had a girlfriend who cheated on him with a guy. He didn't want conflict so he made a fucking lobster dinner, spent a chunk of money on all the food and had a sit-down with his girlfriend and the guy she was fucking. He said they could be together as long as he didn't have to see it. Legit, I told him if he ever did something like that again, to just not even tell me, I don't want to fucking know.

TheVman said:
being cucked is one of the things that always make me deprssed, i hate normies, but i still get so depressed when i see stories like this. There are no more women anymore. the creatures of today are something else. something different.

Women have always been like this

TheVman said:

Yeah, it certainly seems there are no women left, my friend's had a ton of girlfriends and most of them were pure, narcissistic evil. I haven't had a girlfriend but I've had to witness all of his relationships and all of them were with awful "women."

it was cuckoldry from the instant that he agreed to a "non-sexual" relationship.

UncannyValley said:
TheVman said:
Women have always been like this
in nature yes. but if you cucked a man a 100 years ago you would have been burned at the stake!

On valentine's day? SHEESH what a whore

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Western women are utterly depraved beyond comprehension. Literally not an iota of self control or self discipline.

/pol/cel said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Western women are utterly depraved beyond comprehension. Literally not an iota of self control or self discipline.

They're the ultimate plague in today's society. They don't deserve any rights, and giving them rights was a mistake.

VST said:
Women literally want to be abused, I remember when I went abroad to meet up with some childhood friends I slapped a girl's ass and she ended up being attracted to me. Obviously didn't do shit because i was only there for like 2 days or so.

No way. You have to either be a tallfag or be an autistic guy that is decent looking then. This is what happens to ugly males that even brush past females.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435317/Tried-sex-crime-brushed-past-film-star-rush-hour.html

Calling someone you are not fucking a gf just aint right. Fucking is pretty much the only thing that separates a gf from a friend.

Lol a nonsexual relationship, that's how you know she's disgusted by you.

VST said:

Damn I'm a spankcel

Crustaciouse said:
Lol a nonsexual relationship, that's how you know she's disgusted by you.

It's not like she was disgusted by him, though. She's fucked him before. I don't know why she didn't want to fuck him again.

blackcel said:
Calling someone you are not fucking a gf just aint right. Fucking is pretty much the only thing that separates a gf from a friend.

That's what I said. I said there's no point in the "relationship" if she isn't going to fuck you. I also said that means she'll probably be fucking other people. My friend is in denial saying "but she told me she's not really into sex, she just wants to cuddle so I doubt it will be a problem." Oh, if she isn't into sex THEN WHY DID SHE DITCH YOU TO FUCK ANOTHER GUY???? Godddd.

What would inevitably happen to 99% of users here if they ever get a cuntfriend.

I can't read this, the abstract alone is pure sui fuel. Damn the world.

Chewbacca said:
Yeah, it certainly seems there are no women left, my friend's had a ton of girlfriends and most of them were pure, narcissistic evil. I haven't had a girlfriend but I've had to witness all of his relationships and all of them were with awful "women."

At times that makes you feel OK about being completely alone. At least for me.

Fuck me in the pooper, Chewie

UncannyValley said:
Fuck me in the pooper, Chewie

If that's you in the avi, no thanks, I have a phobia of robots/androids.

KyloRen said:
At times that makes you feel OK about being completely alone. At least for me.

It's the same for me. Every time I hear about another fucked up relationship, I'm relieved I don't have to go through it.

Your friend should just chop his balls off because I doubt he has much use for them.

There is nothing more cucked than a celibate 'relationship'. You're either fucking or not fucking.

Chewbacca said:

It's called the uncanny valley. 

55812156582bbd562565o.jpeg

mori-uncanny-valley.png

funny-face-swap-nightmare-doll2.jpg

robot1.jpg

What a fucking cuck.

UncannyValley said:
Chewbacca said:

mori-uncanny-valley.png

robot1.jpg
UncannyValley said:
Chewbacca said:

mori-uncanny-valley.png

robot1.jpg

Man I hate robots. Even creepier when they move. If AI humanoid robots become a huge thing, I'm definitely going to be racist against these motherfuckers.

Autiscel said:
lol'd @ her getting arrested

Yeah, it's too bad she won't be in there longer.

Damn, I would have beaten the slut with a guitar.