Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Friends calling me attractive when it's clearly not the case

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
There's nothing I hate more then people telling me to stop complaining about my status because "I'm attractive". I've mentioned this before in previous posts and I'll say it again here: As guys, we have lower standards for ourselves. If we see a guy who's in shape and doesn't reek, we'll think he's fairly attractive. We tend to look at average and even below average guys and call them attractive as well.

So maybe to them I'm attractive. I see many of them as attractive and I see many users on this board even as attractive. But what good does it do to look good to other guys when we're still tormented by women daily? Why is it that so many people on this forum who've posted their pictures seeming "attractive" to us are still ignored by women. I don't see these women finding me so attractive as to even smile when they see me. It sure makes sense for an attractive guy to instantly make females disinterested and annoyed with their mere presence, doesn't it? I seriously want to punch these guys every time they say this to me.

You don't call a retard retarded.

There's nothing I hate more then people telling me to stop complaining about my status because "I'm attractive". I've mentioned this before in previous posts and I'll say it again here: As guys, we have lower standards for ourselves. If we see a guy who's in shape and doesn't reek, we'll think he's fairly attractive. We tend to look at average and even below average guys and call them attractive as well.

So maybe to them I'm attractive. I see many of them as attractive and I see many users on this board even as attractive. But what good does it do to look good to other guys when we're still tormented by women daily? Why is it that so many people on this forum who've posted their pictures seeming "attractive" to us are still ignored by women. I don't see these women finding me so attractive as to even smile when they see me. It sure makes sense for an attractive guy to instantly make females disinterested and annoyed with their mere presence, doesn't it? I seriously want to punch these guys every time they say this to me.

you must change your avi or apu will be forever hit in his head

Ask them if they would want there sister to date u

They just virtue signaling over you buddy boyo

Being very attractive is simply being perceived as average by most women. The thing is, nearly all women consider themselves above average and want to date above them.

You're fucked even if you were attractive lol.

low key bragging

Being very attractive is simply being perceived as average by most women. The thing is, nearly all women consider themselves above average and want to date above them.

You're fucked even if you were attractive lol.

true, high iq

At least other guys think you look good enough for a woman. I’ve always been that ugly dude

It's frustrating to never get that compliment from foids when its the most that matters
My family and close relatives always call me handsome but yea never anyone else