Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friends aren't real

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I thought i had friends, but they eventually either turned out to not be too great, or they just pulled out some shit that fucked me up. I, myself, i'm not a good friend since good friends don't exist. Your friends talk on you behind your back, they don't like you as much as you think and they will eventually leave you or straight-up betray you and it won't matter anyway.

I was always comfortable when i was alone, no drama and nothing could hurt me at all, but socializing and seeing what people really are on the inside really makes me more depressed and cynical. I will go back to my shell and comfort zone where i don't have to deal with this shit again.

Humans are social beings, but they're the worst beings at being social.

Friends are overrated. Agent 47 doesn’t need friends.

All the people I thought were friends betrayed me in the end

Friends are overrated. Agent 47 doesn’t need friends.
Friends, women, they're all shit. I will focus on getting money to cope with my existence until i die.

People literally ignore me until they need or want something. I'm like a vending machine.

I never thought many people were my friends, when it came to those around me I just looked at them as just circumstantial acquaintances
after you are no longer in the same place at the same time they won't try to contact you and it'll end as always

People literally ignore me until they need or want something. I'm like a vending machine.
Even if they give you the time of the day, it doesn't mean they give a shit about you, they just care about achieving the idea of a "good friend" in their head because humans desire validation even from themselves, so ultimately they're doing it for themselves.

Out of sight out of mind.

If both parties benefit, whats wrong with friendship? Im going to be accused for this but i think friendship is real

We men can’t really be friends because we always trying to mog each other. You ever notice when a girl ever came into a male friend group, niggas switch up and act differently trying to show off to the foid. Even on here as an example, if we were ever to allow females on this forum watch how most niggas go from blackpill to bluepill and all your fellow brocels switch up.

I thought i had friends, but they eventually either turned out to not be too great, or they just pulled out some shit that fucked me up. I, myself, i'm not a good friend since good friends don't exist. Your friends talk on you behind your back, they don't like you as much as you think and they will eventually leave you or straight-up betray you and it won't matter anyway.

I was always comfortable when i was alone, no drama and nothing could hurt me at all, but socializing and seeing what people really are on the inside really makes me more depressed and cynical. I will go back to my shell and comfort zone where i don't have to deal with this shit again.

Humans are social beings, but they're the worst beings at being social.

I agree but for different reasons

1. At the end of the day life is a game of "every man for himself", in certain situations your "friend" would kill you (for the sake of their family or child, etc). Friendships are just a convenient illusion modern humans get to have because life isn't as dangerous and competitive as it was before

2. When you are an incel, you are on a different path to any friend you have, they will either leave you behind or you will have to leave them behind (so that the friendship ends on good terms), if that doesn't happen, you will end up resenting said friends. The more social my friends became and the more significant their romantic lives became, the less I talked to them and the less I bothered to communicate with them at all, because if I kept things going I'd end up being a 3rd wheel, I' d come to resent them, and they'd end up resenting me because of all the overthinking they'd have to do in conversations, outings, etc in order to not upset me (can't talk about girlfriends or sex, can't bring their GF out with them)

If you are self aware and honest with yourself, you know how things are going to play out, so you don't kid yourself and you act accordingly

I won't ever forget them, but I had to leave them behind, and after I'm finished wealthmaxxing I'll be leaving everything behind (the friends I have now, family, my name, etc) to start my new life

So true! Nowadays I have no friends and, honestly, not really want to find any
>joined dec 6
>posts: 2
>online: 58m

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Friends are the ones who always cockblocked me

Never stop trying to build lifelong friends...

It can be painful, but there's lots of people out there who are real

Rope is your only friend

Having real friends is incredibly rare. You can have acquaintances from time to time that you can talk to but that’s it. It’s a mogged or be mogged world. You or your friend will eventually have to part ways or you will become enemies.

Having real friends is incredibly rare. You can have acquaintances from time to time that you can talk to but that’s it. It’s a mogged or be mogged world. You or your friend will eventually have to part ways or you will become enemies.

The truth is it doesn't matter if they are your "true friends", what matters is "compatibility" (looks, status, wealth, goals, lifestyle). If your "path" in life is not aligned with your "true friends" the friendship won't last

There's a reason why they say birds of a feather flock together

People like to think of friendship as this "deep" thing that "breaks barriers" across class, race, etc but when you look at things for what they are, people tend to mostly be friends with people who are "on their level", because those are the friendships that last

The truth is it doesn't matter if they are your "true friends", what matters is "compatibility" (looks, status, wealth, goals, lifestyle). If your "path" in life is not aligned with your "true friends" the friendship won't last

People like to think of friendship as this "deep" thing that "breaks barriers" across class, race, etc but when you look at things for what they are, people tend to mostly be friends with people who are "on their level", because those are the friendships that last
Friends would have to relate to each other. Most friendships are made because people are in the same situation but once the circumstances change they will drift apart and find new acquaintances. If they don’t they will slowly grow to resent each other. Friendships that last for over 5 years are extremely rare as people’s values change over time. The people in those type of friendships are somehow able to stay in the same circumstances without anything changing

Friends me.

I never thought many people were my friends, when it came to those around me I just looked at them as just circumstantial acquaintances
after you are no longer in the same place at the same time they won't try to contact you and it'll end as always
Your only true friend is yourself. trust no one.

All the people I thought were friends betrayed me in the end

Friends are the ones who always cockblocked me
It's because they didn't want you to ascend. People like that are scum.
I agree. At least I have 2.