Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends are useless

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Talking about online friends, I don’t have any real life friends. Incel friends want to use me for my money (what little I have) or just vent their shit on me without letting me vent back.

Then my other friends are just normie fucks that think therapy or being myself is going to turn my life around. I’ve been going to a therapist for 3 months you dumb fucks and I don’t feel any different, actually much much worst because they make me talk about shit I suppressed and it makes me realize how shit my life really has been.

Fuck friends tbh.

Just remember even Your best friend who has been there fore you since childhood will ditch you once he's married

Cope. Having real friends is very important for your health and longevity. The boomers and gen Xers had real friends. Millennials and zoomers not so much thanks to social media.... but even still, if you're NT you can pull it off. Even very NT incels can find good friends. Yep, this is definitely a matter of not being NT. Are you NT or not?

Cope. Having real friends is very important for your health and longevity. The boomers and gen Xers had real friends. Millennials and zoomers not so much thanks to social media.... but even still, if you're NT you can pull it off. Even very NT incels can find good friends. Yep, this is definitely a matter of not being NT. Are you NT or not?
Sperg that was molested as a child so I have major trust issues.

I don't have any friends

Even if you hit it off with someone online and think you can genuinely relate about shit normies would be dumbstruck by and could only recommend therapy for it's still not enough to keep you from ghosting eachother for whatever reason, even just because you're too lazy to write.

In the end if you think it's over, hate yourself and think you're worthless, or just don't see yourself as inherently valuable or having much potential, it's probably hard to go out of your way to keep up a relationship with someone you relate to in part exactly because you relate to them. It's over and that's that. I'd only ever try to make another online friend if I achieve something notable and we have similar interests.

I lost my only adult friend this past year. 2019 can suck a big one. One step closer to roping now

An incel can trust nobody and have no friends. In a social group his looks/attitude will put him at the bottom, and nobody's kind with the bottom

I should meet with my friend from school this week or the next one

friends are only good if they are like us