Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends are cope

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
like most of the things , friends are too a cope and a bad one... There used to be a time when i had no friends , i was so lonely that i was trying to cope my way through vidya and reading literature. Loniliness is a very intense shitty feeling. I remember in the summer time i was walking by thr coastline all alone , Seeing other people hanging out with their friends and shit . I was so jealous of them . I wished i had friends to hang out like them. Whatever, time passed and college started. THere i managed to make a few social circles . Some of these circles even consists of non-dumb npc normies and some do not. However, surpassing such loniliness hasn't made me any happier. It's just made me realize that when i hang out with rfriends i dont enjoy anything , i dont have fun . Only thing they provide is to not feel lonely or alienated that usually happens in extreme isolation. After a few meetings with those friends there will be nothing to talk to or any other activities. You'll do the same things and talk the same shit over and over. I imagined how my last summer would be like if i had a girlfriend ? I can imagine lots of activities we could do together that can not be done with '''friends'''. THe whole summer could be great. Friends are only a cope just like vidya and other things ...

I love having friends but I never get too attached to them.

I think friends are way better when you’re a kid tbh. The best times of my life were spent with friends in my childhood.

yes they are a cope

No I'm not cope.

I think friends are way better when you’re a kid tbh. The best times of my life were spent with friends in my childhood.
I'm the exact same tbh

Yea up to the late teenage years, then everyone becomes self-centred assholes due to social media and other stuff changing in the current society.

Wouldn't know. Don't have any.

does friends even exist? in this degenerate society everyone lives on someones suffering and everyone want to see everyone suffer , everyone has wild satisfaction because of torturing us incels

if you can find other incels irl who hate women as much as you do for not spreading their legs, then its a pretty good cope. I think what you are talking about is socializing with normie tom who has nothing relevant to say about the current state of women. you need to find people irl who look incel and blackpill them and bring them into your fold. that's what I do