Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Friendly reminder to women what rape and Abuse is.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
RAPE:
Is when someone forces you into sexual relations without your consent or when you in a situation where you can’t consent

NOT RAPE:
You fucking a man then regretting it later.

ABUSE:
A parent or caretaker physically neglecting or attacking you for unjust reasons. My father choking me and slamming my head against the ground for no reason is a example of abuse

NOT ABUSE:
Your boyfriend having boundaries. He is a independent person with independent needs and values.

Hope this helps.

This is just common sense

RAPE:
Is when someone forces you into sexual relations without your consent or when you in a situation where you can’t consent

NOT RAPE:

ABUSE:
A parent or caretaker physically neglecting or attacking you for unjust reasons. My father choking me and slamming my head against the ground for no reason is a example of abuse

NOT ABUSE:
Your boyfriend having boundaries. He is a independent person with independent needs and values.

Hope this helps.
IT wont touch this.

RAPE:

NOT RAPE:

ABUSE:

NOT ABUSE:

Hope this helps.
I wanna add an addendum: Foids, if you see red flags in a man and still enter into a relationship with him, the consequent abuse or rape is partially your fault.

I wanna add an addendum: Foids, if you see red flags in a man and still enter into a relationship with him, the consequent abuse or rape is partially your fault.
Agreed. Just go for nice guys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back