Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Friendly reminder to incels.co

streetlyte

streetlyte

trannies should be shot on sight
★★★
Now that the turbo-faggot known as @MENSA_IQcel is banned, let me remind you why we are here;

1. We are here to discuss, theorize, and further the spread of the blackpill. Chad worship is not spreading blackpill. Faggot worship is not spreading blackpill. Act accordingly.

2. Do not even consider a world where women have anything to offer other than their holes and their wombs. Women's rights may have been the worst thing to have ever happened to this planet. Act accordingly.

3. Trannies should still, and always be, shot on sight.

Also fuck the Jews.

Hes banned alrdy? JFL. Why ?

And most importantly, don't spreg out if a user doesn't belives what you say

Fuck trannies, I not care about them. It is normies who are toxic infestation of all places

4. There is no hope, either cope or rope.

Didn't realize he was banned. What happened? Aside from his 'high IQ' posting I didn't think he had upset people too much.

Glad he got banned. He was a bluepilled faggot worshiper anyway.

Mfw when @MENSA_IQcel was banned

1. We are here to discuss, theorize, and further the spread of the blackpill.
Good luck spreading the blackpill to soyboys, I wish you luck.

2. Do not even consider a world where women have anything to offer other than their holes and their wombs.
If I just wanted a hole, I'd go pay some prostitute. Call me whatever you want, but I'm lacking human connection and having a glorified cum box won't do shit to please me. That shit's Chad philosophy.

This whole "degenerate" theory reminds me of the shit IT says about us. I don't think people should be shot for being mentally ill and deviating from social norms, since assholes normies use that same fucking narrative to justify preying on the ugly and weak.

Good luck spreading the blackpill to soyboys, I wish you luck.

If I just wanted a hole, I'd go pay some prostitute. Call me whatever you want, but I'm lacking human connection and having a glorified cum box won't do shit to please me. That shit's Chad philosophy.

This whole "degenerate" theory reminds me of the shit IT says about us. I don't think people should be shot for being mentally ill and deviating from social norms, since assholes normies use that same fucking narrative to justify preying on the ugly and weak.

Women are meant to be subject to man and to procreate. That does not mean treating women like shit is mandatory, quite the opposite - women (in an ideal world) benefit from nurturing and protection, while they provide love and warmth towards their male counterpart. Hating women is not something the world benefits from, but rather an unfortunate outcome given the state of society.

The idea of one man + one woman, chastity, monogamy, and acceptance of gender roles inside the family has been completely destroyed thanks to unchecked hypergamy, feminism, cucks, and of course, the Jews.

Also fuck you because greycel.

Each incels poster should agree with the bottom 2 brains :feelsokman:

Brainsndg

Women are meant to be subject to man and to procreate. That does not mean treating women like shit is mandatory, quite the opposite - women (in an ideal world) benefit from nurturing and protection, while they provide love and warmth towards their male counterpart. Hating women is not something the world benefits from, but rather an unfortunate outcome given the state of society.
True enough. Even though I have no intent on procreating and spreading my shit-tier genes and pain, that is what's supposed to happen. The problem is that we're forgetting that they're not acting against their nature, in fact it's the opposite. Women have a biological tendency to always find the mate with the best genes, it's just that now it's easier for them to find candidates with social media and dating apps, while 2000 years ago they were stuck with choosing from a small pool of neighbors.

The idea of one man + one woman, chastity, monogamy, and acceptance of gender roles inside the family has been completely destroyed thanks to unchecked hypergamy, feminism, cucks, and of course, the Jews.
True, though I'd argue that cucks are a symptom of the problem, and not the cause. We now have cucks because in the 21st century hypergamy has gone so rampant that some men are adapting to this by being openly accepting of sharing their partner. It's supply and demand. I'd wager that cuckoldry will become even bigger in Asia due to massive gender imbalance (China and India policies). If you've got 1 bread and 2 mouths to feed, they'll rather share it than starve. Still, I'd personally rather starve than bend over to that shit. Jews though, I have no idea about that. Don't think I've ever even met a Jew, so I can't judge, but then again I'm from a country that historically expelled the Jews from our lands.

Being born ugly is not the same as slicing your genitals and pumping yourself full of hormones. Trannies must perish.

Totally agree. And I should add to stop with the pathetic gatekeeping and dog hating. Let's try to make this place better, so more people would take us seriously

Being born ugly is not the same as slicing your genitals and pumping yourself full of hormones. Trannies must perish.
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think caring about other people's genitals is a weird waste of energy, especially when you're caring about male ones. I think people should be able to freely rope themselves if they want to, as well as do whatever the fuck the want to do with their own bodies in between birth and death. Slice your arms open or your genitals off, caring about any of that shit just reminds me of grumpy old men who think more about gay sex on the daily than gays themselves do. Also, taking into account the suicide rates, trannies also think they themselves must perish. I say let them cope.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think caring about other people's genitals is a weird waste of energy, especially when you're caring about male ones. I think people should be able to freely rope themselves if they want to, as well as do whatever the fuck the want to do with their own bodies in between birth and death. Slice your arms open or your genitals off, caring about any of that shit just reminds me of grumpy old men who think more about gay sex on the daily than gays themselves do. Also, taking into account the suicide rates, trannies also think they themselves must perish. I say let them cope.
Trannies prey on adolescents through discord servers and whatnot. Also, accepting and celebrating them in society leads to parents mutilating their children because they said they wanted to be the other sex when they were 3. Not to forget children forced into pride parades, demonic drag queen storytimes etc.

If you have a tumour, you remove it before it spreads to the rest of your body.

Trannies prey on adolescents through discord servers and whatnot. Also, accepting and celebrating them in society leads to parents mutilating their children because they said they wanted to be the other sex when they were 3. Not to forget children forced into pride parades, demonic drag queen storytimes etc.

If you have a tumour, you remove it before it spreads to the rest of your body.

Agreed with the discord part, that's fucked up. I remember a guy on 4chan's /r9k/ got driven to suicide partly due to a discord trap server that manipulated and then blackmailed him and many others. Other than that, I never said anything about celebrating them. I just meant to say that as long as they keep that shit private, I honestly don't care. That also goes for heterosexuals: just keep your public displays of affection away from me.

It was a matter of time tbh

@CaptMarbles based greycel, nice to read you

Didn’t knew he got banned

1st: he's not banned
2nd: Joined Dec 12, 2019

He doesn’t look banned to me.

I feel honored.

Now that the turbo-faggot known as @MENSA_IQcel is banned, let me remind you why we are here;

1. We are here to discuss, theorize, and further the spread of the blackpill. Chad worship is not spreading blackpill. Faggot worship is not spreading blackpill. Act accordingly.

2. Do not even consider a world where women have anything to offer other than their holes and their wombs. Women's rights may have been the worst thing to have ever happened to this planet. Act accordingly.

Also fuck the Jews.
Pretty based how mods took out the tranny trash with users like sans