Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendly reminder that in 2018, we're not even safe from being harassed by chads in online vidya games (OSRScels GTFIH)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
c268d690634be65a35067488e58dfe20.png

Some normal faggot in ESO challenged me to a duel today. I destroyed him, it felt good.

Holy shit was this setup for the photo?
This is too good

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BRINGS BACK MEMORIES

They're probably 12 years old.

Dont tell me you’re using a combat bracelet instead of barrows gloves

Reminder half of the femoids are actually males who are LARPing kek

brutal truth.

a lot of them to get like free armors, runes, weapons, bounds, and a couple of million gps by larping as a female.

brutal truth.

a lot of them to get like free armors, runes, weapons, bounds, and a couple of million gps by larping as a female.
, fuck even in a video game the reality is there, femoids live life on easy mode JFL

RuneScape was the pinnacle of my childhood. Simpler times

unless this is social media, chad can get roasted over the internet if he's shit at video games

unless this is social media, chad can get roasted over the internet if he's shit at video games

Trust fund Chads will just buy bonds/RWT their way to having an elysian/tbow/all BiS gear.

tfw youre a barb ass fighter torsocel

chad with his ags and full bandos AMOGS us bro. i say we start phishing these normtards.

there was some defence of him in it so its not as bad as it could be

The current young generation is way different than previous ones, now even Chads play mainstream games like Fortnite. I used to be made fun of in 2010 for watching Youtubers, now everyone knows who the Paul brothers are.

The current young generation is way different than previous ones, now even Chads play mainstream games like Fortnite. I used to be made fun of in 2010 for watching Youtubers, now everyone knows who the Paul brothers are.
our copes got taken over by normies, thats why video game suck these days

Larping as gfs to get premium stuff must have been common in most of the online games I played like Gaia, Habbo, and Runescape. I imagine most of the people advertising themselves back in Lumbridge were actually grown dudes.

It's nice to see Runescape has revitalized since 2014-15 since most of the online games I used to play are dying or died. Have normans actually migrated towards stuff like osrs?

Larping as gfs to get premium stuff must have been common in most of the online games I played like Gaia, Habbo, and Runescape. I imagine most of the people advertising themselves back in Lumbridge were actually grown dudes.

It's nice to see Runescape has revitalized since 2014-15 since most of the online games I used to play are dying or died. Have normans actually migrated towards stuff like osrs?
Yes normans are more than ever in osrs. The community is extremely toxic and people are less trustworthy than in the old days.

And now its coming to mobile phones, so normies will get their hands on osrs and ruin it even more

Yes normans are more than ever in osrs. The community is extremely toxic and people are less trustworthy than in the old days.

And now its coming to mobile phones, so normies will get their hands on osrs and ruin it even more
That's disappointing to hear. Here I was getting nostalgic after seeing osrs, but the current iteration probably doesn't even have the same atmosphere as what I remember

Attachments

• 1462393020765.gif
    1462393020765.gif
    303.4 KB · Views: 80
Lol your avi is exactly like my first avi on this site

That's disappointing to hear. Here I was getting nostalgic after seeing osrs, but the current iteration probably doesn't even have the same atmosphere as what I remember

1500+ Total level severs to avoid the normcunts.

cope. chads are naturally good on video games due to superior genes. superior reaction time, muscle motor skills and IQ