Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friendly reminder that femslime not only condone mgm, but find it amusing

How sick and depraved do you have to be to laugh at a baby being mutilated? I would love to see that whore have her clit and labia sliced off. I doubt she would still be laughing.

This isnt normal man, why would you laugh?

that's so fucked up notice mom is holding her daughter while it happened, bet the cunt was pissed off she gave birth to a son and not another daughter tbh

How sick and depraved do you have to be to laugh at a baby being mutilated? I would love to see that whore have her clit and labia sliced off. I doubt she would still be laughing.
Soytears are jewish shills man
I bet most of them are like muh benefits of mgm

try talking to waman the ones who come from countries where this is normal thing to do and they look at you like you are the moron for saying stop circumcision.

Neutering dogs is an effective precaution against the dogpill

Honest question, why don't they just wait for the kid to turn 18. Give him the option to ruin his penis forever. Also why is gm showing up on incelTears. That's a legit issue that almost everyone can say is bad now

I need a fiveskin transplant.

Andrew Yang actually mentioned he'd campaign against circumcision and the media called it strange. Jfl not chopping off your son's dick is strange

anything but le doggo's genitals you guys:soy::soy:

if you're circumcised, might as well chop the rest of your dick off .. over for muslimcels

dont fucking insult slime monsters by associating them with feminsects

that's so fucked up notice mom is holding her daughter while it happened, bet the cunt was pissed off she gave birth to a son and not another daughter tbh

Pretty interesting that inceltiers only laughs at the perceived ridiculousness of the statement while completely overlooking the comparison between genitally mutilating a dog and a baby boy.

MGTOW might be giant gigacopers obvious from a mile away, but they are right about male disposability and nobody giving a shit about the welfare of men. Removing the most sensitive part of your penis, which has been proven to cause sexual performance issues (ruining relationships for good-tier normies that can get them, this has to have happened millions of times in living memory and in the developed world alone), reduces pleasure (I can't even beat my dick without pounding at the base of it because the nerves in my dick skin were cut out for no reason) and probably has psychological effects when done to an infant strapped down under bright hospital lights without painkillers as well. Absolutely none of these things faze the complacent cuck bastards that use IT.

I wonder if these scumbag retards would overlook genital mutilation if somebody kidnapped them while they were unable to walk or talk and dependent on the warmth and care of their parents, strapped them down under a strobe light and started going to town on their dick skin with a pair of scissors and a plastibell. Make sure they're old enough to be dementia patients so they don't remember the circumsision, but are still capable of experiencing the psychological side effects of it and wondering why their dicks are bleeding profusely for weeks after a process so perfectly normal they're able to celebrate it.

These "people" deserve the absolute worst.

Neutering dogs is an effective precaution against the dogpill
Actually, cutting off your dog's balls doesn't totally stop him from exhibiting sexual behaviour. It's the same with people as well.

Last edited:
My hatred of women could power the eletric grid of a couple of small countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back