Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Friendly reminder that being a foid is like being a physically disabled man.

Is being a foid akin to being disabled?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Be thankful that you are not a foid as a result. I would also say being a foid is also like being mentally disabled because foids are more stupid and also emotionally disabled since they cry like a baby and never grow up.

what about a physically disabled foid?

Men Are The Superior Gender
Water Is Wet

Lifefuel Tbh , Makes Me Feel Better About Myself

Foid is the lower species,always dragging us down

Giga cope. I assume you are talking about the western world. Here you just have to exist to live on easy mode, as Stacey or Staceylite you live on tutorial mode. As average or in this example even worse, a physically disabled man you are always under pressure and have an extremely hard time making connections and finding a partner. As physically disabled man you are a drain on societies pocket and ulimtately viewed as useless and a burden.

Giga cope. I assume you are talking about the western world. Here you just have to exist to live on easy mode, as Stacey or Staceylite you live on tutorial mode. As average or in this example even worse, a physically disabled man you are always under pressure and have an extremely hard time making connections and finding a partner. As physically disabled man you are a drain on societies pocket and ulimtately viewed as useless and a burden.
Foids are also a drain

Foids are worse than vermin