Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendly reminder: "Personality" has a double meaning

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
To simps and beta orbiters, having a good personality means being a good enough court jester to make femoids forget about your sub-par looks. (Nothing short of gouging their eyes out will make that happen in reality, but I digress.)

To femoids, having a good personality means having a cut jawline with sufficient width and gonial angle, sufficient height, high zygomatic bones, positive or neutral canthal tilt, et cetera. However, they are aware of the definition their beta orbiters ascribe to, so talking about men with good personalities is a great way for them to talk about good-looking men amongst themselves while keeping the simps in the dark even when it's happening right in front of them. And when questioned or confronted on this, the foids can point back to the beta's definition and claim that's what they meant all along, then mock you for your clear irrationality and paranoia.

For those of you who don't know, this tactic is called dogwhistling. It's a tried and true manipulation tactic often used by political and religious groups to hide unsavory plans and agendas from the public eye while maintaining their public images. Foids have their own public image to uphold: that they are less shallow; less judgmental; more forgiving of flaws than men. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth, but to admit that would mean fewer sycophants to string along for unearned gifts and praise.

Only the very ugly and dimwitted foids are unaware of this tactic to the point where they don't have a circle of simps to flatter them and buy them things, so if you see a foid claim she doesn't have orbiters, and you take her word for it, rest assured that she is far below par in both looks and intelligence. If she's not ugly, assume she's lying.

I used to be the sad clown of my social circle when I had one. I had to get drunk and act like a stupid degenerate just to be noticed and to be part of the social game. When I realised how much of a beta that made me I started being myself and one by one fell out with all my "friends". None of them liked my true personality they only liked the non threatening sad clown being drunk or high in the corner.

Better to start out the way you mean to go on rather than be an actor just to fit in. It doesn't get you anywhere, including with foids.
That's my story about personality.

All this personality meme is simply indoctrinating from west sitcoms or crappy films such as Scott Pilgrim where an deformed incel gets a Stacy. This is working only on some naive incels with high internalization ability in their early years. Normies or so-called bluepilled incels usually acting on pure instincts and understand nothing. They cannot even comprehend the meaning of the words they are saying sometimes and just repeat what they have hear in some shitty film.

looks = personality tbhtbh