Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Friendly reminder : Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong-Un, etc... got laid

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Hiter, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong-Un, Pol Pot, Idi Amin Dada, Saddam Hussein, etc... all got laid
Jeremy Meeks got laid
Every time you read "Man murders his family", it means that he got laid and managed to make a family.

But we are the guys with bad personalities :soy:

All NT boomers got laid

Anyone can get laid if they are statusmaxxed to that extent

No shit. Hitler and Stalin were slayers. Literally

Kim Jong-Un is not a NT boomer.
Well, he is a dictator that can fuck any NKorean pussy he wants under the threat of killing her whole family if she refuses.

That and he has a excellent personality and haircut. Rumor has it that he showers daily as well.

Personality = looks

No shit. Hitler and Stalin were slayers. Literally

Thanks to their personalities I guess

Well, he is a dictator that can fuck any NKorean pussy he wants under the threat of killing her whole family if she refuses.

That and he has a excellent personality and haircut. Rumor has it that he showers daily as well.

He still has a wife and he met her before becoming a dictator.

Personality = looks

You gotta have the psycho, violent, aggressive, mass murderer personality type to appeal to foids, it's the only personality they like.

It's why serial killers and murderers in prison get so many love letters.

The personality detector thing is just ridiculous tbh. If anything foids are socially retarded and impressionable.

You have a good point here. A lot of females just have extremely shitty tastes in men.

Hitler was chas as fuck.

Hiter, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong-Un, Pol Pot, Idi Amin Dada, Saddam Hussein, etc... all got laid
Jeremy Meeks got laid
Every time you read "Man murders his family", it means that he got laid and managed to make a family.

But we are the guys with bad personalities :soy:
It's not strange at all because they were all mass murderers/dangerous criminals so obviously their SMV spiked. And many of them were also tall, good face, and they dated before the internet era.

Those dictators got laid because refusing them probably meant bullet to the head.

You actually have a point there. Maybe that was the reason but who knows?

Probably was the reason. My grandfather told me how some guy in a few farm lots from him once wiped his ass with a newspaper with Stalin on the cover and left the dirty paper in the trash can exposed to outside light. Some KGB guy saw the paper and right then and there nailed his skull with a bullet.

Probably was the reason. My grandfather told me how some guy in a few farm lots from him once wiped his ass with a newspaper with Stalin on the cover and left the dirty paper in the trash can exposed to outside light. Some KGB guy saw the paper and right then and there nailed his skull with a bullet.
Holy fuck.

How many times do we have to repeat that good personality is a fucking meme and a cope.

Good personality = bad personality

Being dominant, psychopath, charismatic, narcissistic, power-hungry, sadistic, etc... means having an AWESOME personality.

The happy clappy cucktears personality is the one of beta males, that’s why alphas succeed in dominate the beta scum. Because betas have this personality cope and they think that personality traits can be classified as just “good” or “bad” while the reality is more complex.

I think that was considered tall at that time.
It's still considered tall in some parts of the world. But he was in Germany tbh.

Leon Degrelle said once wrote in one of his books that Hitler and his party had a Christmas meeting in the early 1920s.
When Hitler and the female photographer of the party stood below a mistletoe, his face became red, he took his coat and ran out of the building.
Don't worry mentalcels, you're time will come with the fourth Reich.

Just be a famous violent psycho with an army at your disposal bro!

This is how Saddam Hussein got laid.
G8bCG9O.jpg