Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Friendless, bitchless, penniless ...

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★★
Autism/social awkwardness + short/ugly + poor = death in all the categories that make normal life worth living. I am jaded and envious to an irreversible degree. Rich tall chads are given a full ride thru life, while I was born to two ugly poor people. Chads live in a pleasure carnival while I'm stuck in a poverty stricken freak show.

I am constantly battling homeless people at the local gas stations, or break-ins being a normal occurrence around where I live. Shit skins blasting trap beats with 2000$ sound systems while I try and sleep. Gun shots are frequent, houses look dilapidated. I do not feel safe in the neighborhood I live in. I wish inceldom was just about women/being single. It extends to every facet of your life. I do not have the base levels of Maslow's hierarchy, therefore I haven't even made it to "human" status. A true subhuman.

No one wants to be my friend. I'm too far gone. No friend circle, no girls, no money

Last edited:
Social, romantic, financial, physical health, and mental health all get wrecked by inceldom
yes, but it's also the other way around. Often we're incels because the rest of our lives are already shit

yes, but it's also the other way around. Often we're incels because the rest of our lives are already shit
True. It’s also like a self reinforcing loop of negative feedback. You are an Incel because your life is shit, so your life gets even shittier. Then, you become even more of an incel and spiral into a cycle of rotting