Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR friend with girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
I literally haven't had a conversation with a girl that wasnt forced due to schoolwork or me buying something at a shop.

does anyone here know what it's like to actually speak to a girl as a friend? sometimes i wonder what they talk about.

I literally haven't had a conversation with a girl that wasnt forced due to schoolwork or me buying something at a shop.

does anyone here know what it's like to actually speak to a girl as a friend? sometimes i wonder what they talk about.
i had few girls who were my friend, two of them were my close friends
well nothing special especially for 13 yo kid

I had a girl i was friends with. She kept dumping her problems onto me. I told her im not her emotional support. She left and i never saw her again.
Bitch

I did not the last but it was always with ugly girls that I viewed as guys.

If cousins count than I have

You can't really be "friends" with a foid if you're an incel. But you can definitely be an acquaintance.

You have to police what you say to her. You have to put up a persona of your own and tell her little lies every now and then. You essentially pretend to be someone else for a while and talk about any normie interests you have.

It is exhausting but it's not too bad to have at least one foid acquaintance.

no man i am autistic

i don't even communicate with my female cousins or relatives

As soon as they talk about their bf and fuckboi woes you'll know why men have a hard time making friends with women.

Yes I do. I had only female friends in high school. All they talked about was what you would probably expect: cute boys, makeup, clothing, and gossip about other people at school particularly popular girls. And the girls I was friends with were considered to be the "smart" and "nerdy" girls in our school yet they never had anything intelligent to talk about. They were just as vapid as the so called "popular" girls. I lost touch with most of my friends from high school except for one of them, but i'm not nearly as close as I used to be with her. We just chat on FB messenger once every few months. All we talk about is life and what we've been up to. Obviously I don't do anything with my life so I never have anything interesting to tell her, so I end up just listening to her talk about her life. Usually she just complains about her boring job or talks about guys she dates at the time and tells me about their relationship drama, etc. She also has called me on the phone a few times over the years but only to cry about getting pumped and dumped by Chads. It's not really a real friendship. She only talks to me once in a blue moon when she's bored or when she needs a shoulder to cry on. I'm just a distraction and an emotional tampon to her.

I also have two sisters and many female cousins. I don't talk to my cousins though. I don't really talk to my oldest sister either because she's a normie with kids and has a busy life. No time for me. My other sister lives with me though so we talk every day but it's only about superficial things like "did you eat today?" or "do you know when mom is coming home?" or "did you talk to dad today?" or "damn its hot should we turn on the AC?". Shit like that. Sometimes, on rare occasions, we'll discuss music or movies. But that's about it.

I used to have girls that were my friends in pre-teen years. But as soon as puberty hit they started to faze me out, or in one particular instance, made a clear cut, no longer wanting to be associated with me.

I have a foid friend. She is my childhood friend so we have mutual understanding. I don't see her as a foid though, just a good friend I have. Can't really blame her for anything. She tried to set me up with her cute stacy friend but failed miserably.

I have a foid friend. She is my childhood friend so we have mutual understanding. I don't see her as a foid though, just a good friend I have. Can't really blame her for anything. She tried to set me up with her cute stacy friend but failed miserably.
darn she actually sounds nice.

Wtf are you doing on this forum? You're what, 16? Gfto while you still can.

Maybe if I had a socially functional mother or some sisters, I would be able to talk to girls or at least still be in the delusion that it's not over.

Thought I had a few. Back then, when I was bluebilled, but now I see their true face. And I know, that they are no exceptions.

The cute, shy girls, who many copers/incels in denial idealize, aren't different, she isn't so shy, when she has the opportunity to jump on chad's cock. Just fucking lol at copers, all women are like that, there are absolutely NO exceptions.

Women only exploited me and these cunts only used me as an emotional tampon and dropped me, whenever they found something better. When you think a foid would do the same friendly things for you, you are in denial about the absolute state of the scum named womanhood.

Summa summarum for copers: She only needs you, whenever she needs cheap emotional validation, afterwards you are worthless to her.

Having female friends is cuckery if you arent fucking them