Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Friend wants me to go on jewpills

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I have one friend that im pretty close to, hes a normie but he's the only person from my highschool that still hangs out with me.

Recently, he asked me to be honest with him and asked if i was alright. I decided to tell him that I think about roping nearly 24/7 because I feel that the only career opportunities for me are wageslave type jobs, and that I feel like i ruined my life by choosing a useless degree and nearly failing out of college, and that I ruined my chance of more friends by attempting and failing to socialcirclemaxx with some of his aquantiances. I said that I only have the energy to drink, cope by consuming media, and attending my wageslave job as an income source for drinking.

He responded and said that he noticed I have been getting worse, and that if i dont take jewpills or do anything to improve then he'll either talk to my parents himself or hed stop talking to me. We've had disagreements before and we've always made up, ive known him for 7 years now and this time feels serious.

He's my only friend and I really dont want to 'loose' him, he is the only person in my life that really cares about me. But at the same time, i know those jewpills will ruin me and idk what to do.

They can help unironically if your depression is really bad. I wouldn’t want to be on them too long tho

I have one friend that im pretty close to, hes a normie but he's the only person from my highschool that still hangs out with me.

Recently, he asked me to be honest with him and asked if i was alright. I decided to tell him that I think about roping nearly 24/7 because I feel that the only career opportunities for me are wageslave type jobs, and that I feel like i ruined my life by choosing a useless degree and nearly failing out of college, and that I ruined my chance of more friends by attempting and failing to socialcirclemaxx with some of his aquantiances. I said that I only have the energy to drink, cope by consuming media, and attending my wageslave job as an income source for drinking.

He responded and said that he noticed I have been getting worse, and that if i dont take jewpills or do anything to improve then he'll either talk to my parents himself or hed stop talking to me. We've had disagreements before and we've always made up, ive known him for 7 years now and this time feels serious.

He's my only friend and I really dont want to 'loose' him, he is the only person in my life that really cares about me. But at the same time, i know those jewpills will ruin me and idk what to do.
Banish him to a third realm, Hes trying to control your inceldom which you yourself cannot control because it was never your choice

Can't relate cuz I don't have friends.

I am Rambo (first blood)

They can help unironically if your depression is really bad. I wouldn’t want to be on them too long tho
Define 'really bad'. I haven't been officially diagnosed but am still able to get out of bed, if only to go to work/get booze. I think about killing myself yes but i dont have a plan and am too much of a faggot to actually go through with it.

Don't do Jewmeds, smoke weed instead.

Banish him to a third realm, Hes trying to control your inceldom which you yourself cannot control because it was never your choice
Not sure if I can do that bc it feel nice to have someone check in, even if theyre a normalfag

Don't do Jewmeds, smoke weed instead.
Weed makes me evem more paranoid about my situation, ive tried smoking and edibles and it makes me feel worse about my situation

Weed makes me evem more paranoid about my situation, ive tried smoking and edibles and it makes me feel worse about my situation
Damn sorry to hear that- weed can be a good cope & help me, so long as I am not doing it everyday like I used to and space it out every 3-4 days.

The pills will make it worse, don't invest in them.

I stopped taking them because I heard it interrupts drinking.