Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Friend told me about a soyboy or incel

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’ll keep the details vague as to prevent any type of doxx in case they read this site.

my friend told me that his gf was talking about this guy she knows who wants a girlfriend but says cringe things. He gave me an example of one thing he said. It was not the correct thing to say but Chad could of easily gotten away with it.

Im not sure if my friend even knows this guy or just his gf does but he let it slip that the dude is fat and ugly. He then just kept trashing the guy’s personality as if that is the reason he is failing with women. I kept my power a secret and just laughed at that pathetic guy. Yeah him and his awful personality.:incel:

Your friend seems like a judgmental bluepilled cuck who think he got everything from his personality, drop that shit bag.

Thank god my freinds are semi blackpilled

Your friend seems like a judgmental bluepilled cuck who think he got everything from his personality, drop that shit bag.
I’m pretty sure he’s just regurgitating what his gf told him. Don’t think he even knows the dude. He’s just blue pilled. He actually thinks it’s his personality.

Its so sad how you cant show your power levels on a daily basis.

Having bluepilled friends is shit.

Having bluepilled friends is shit.

'Redpilled' "friends" that are desperate to ascend are even worse, they will throw you under the bus but pretend to be 'alpha' about it.

mayocel trait: u cant even doxx urself properly
(real niggas self-incriminate and even get poontang) :feelsrope:

Redpillers are scum

On reddit the ones on r/TheRedPill are the worst ngl.

I don't like them because they encourage mogging and shoulder checking weak males and try to justify bullying.

I have a feeling that the redpill has gone mainstream for college guys because so many of them are openly mogging guys smaller than them and talk about game, cucking people and being alpha.

On reddit the ones on r/TheRedPill are the worst ngl.

I don't like them because they encourage mogging and shoulder checking weak males and try to justify bullying.

I have a feeling that the redpill has gone mainstream for college guys because so many of them are openly mogging guys smaller than them and talk about game, cucking people and being alpha.

The problem is that Chads have co-opted redpill philosophy in order to justify what they have always wanted to do -- bully other males.

This is why grenade launcher ownership should be legalized

The problem is that Chads have co-opted redpill philosophy in order to justify what they have always wanted to do -- bully other males.

This is why grenade launcher ownership should be legalized

True, chads and chadlites have used the redpill philosophy to justify bullying weaker unattractive males and stealing other guy's girls.

Bluepillers are less of a headache to be around than redpillers. Though if I could lift and get gains, be more social and pull off charismatically talking to girls, I'd probably embrace the redpill more (aside from the mogging innocent weak unattractive males aspect, that is unwarranted and immoral).

True, chads and chadlites have used the redpill philosophy to justify bullying weaker unattractive males and stealing other guy's girls.

Bluepillers are less of a headache to be around than redpillers. Though if I could lift and get gains, be more social and pull off charismatically talking to girls, I'd probably embrace the redpill more (aside from the mogging innocent weak unattractive males aspect, that is unwarranted and immoral).

The redpill is Chadsplaining

The redpill is Chadsplaining

When PUAs and neomasculinity traditonalists and white nationalists took it over yeah.

The earlier stages of it like the videos by Stardusk were quite mellowing and pensive although still volcel cope.
The worse thing that can ever happen to philosophies by low status unattractive males is them going mainstream.
That's why imo spreading the blackpill to normies is counterproductive. It should be intended for use by low status unattractive males to better avoid being bullied and pick up social cues that indicate they are being mogged and used.

'Redpilled' "friends" that are desperate to ascend are even worse, they will throw you under the bus but pretend to be 'alpha' about it.
Redpillers are just as retarded as bluepillers.