Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Friend of mine confirmed that women are more attractive on average than men

LostAllHope

LostAllHope

Greycel
this just opened my fucking eyes tbh.
all this cope about an equal amount of men being for example 4/10s as there are WOMEN that are 4/10 is a cope.
WOMEN ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE.
they care more, they push every little fucking button by makeup and losing weight and pretty clothes---

let me explain.
my friend's bi. since he's not an actual faggot and just the oscar from the office type it's okay, I don't mind tbh. not in the position to be picky about my friends anyway.

but i had a talk with him and i thought about the meme that women tend to rate 80% of guys below average. so i went over that w/ him and he actually just fucking right out confirmed it. he was like "yeah, a lot of guys are ugly, you'll have to look for miles to find one that's actually gl" or something like that.
i was stunned but still thought he might have high standarts in general but NOPE. Just when it came to men.
he said that it's easier for men to look bad. as examples he said there's hair loss that girls don't have, then when you're maybe like 10 pounds overweight, where does that go on a man? the GUT. maybe legs or hips, make you look really fucking stupid. For a chick? Oh, idk, hips, thighs, breasts, maybe a LIL bit to the stomach? But don't worry! Just wear the right dress to slim those CURVES down, gril, men like thicc girls anyway ;))
it's such fucking bullshit. he also said that foids just "try more".

yeah wtf does that mean i asked him and he counted off the makeup, the nice angles for pictures, countless of other cosmetical things that would just fucking out you as gay if you used them as a guy.
You have to have literal shit genetics as a foid for A LITTLE BIT of weight to look bad on you. But a fucking burger too much as a male? Just kys right now, don't even bother anymore.

even BIOLOGY is against us wtf. Show me a picture of ONE GUY that looks good despite his weight that isn't raw muscle. you won't. Find any foid with the same weight and I'd fucking guarantee you'd slam without a seconds thought

TLDR; Even Bisexual people think girls are way hotter than guys and support the 80/20 rule

Last edited:
Well tbh because men tend to be "uglier" it's actually easier to see if a guy is attractive. Women/girls however legit all look the same to me, and I can't tell if a female is attractive or ugly.

Men weren’t selected for pretty. We were selected for our utility. In fact, through most of history, men did the selecting.

Men weren’t selected for pretty. We were selected for our utility. In fact, through most of history, men did the selecting.
Exactly. Plus femoids wear a shit ton of makeup. Femoid's pussy value is definitely way too over inflated. If you think pussy should be more valuable then you're a cuck.

Example? I mean going back to the cavemen days or smth i guess men would rape foids but that's it, no? arranged marriage bla bla i get it, but even in nature the females are the selective gender

Example? I mean going back to the cavemen days or smth i guess men would rape foids but that's it, no? arranged marriage bla bla i get it, but even in nature the females are the selective gender
Nature is random and women don't always pick the best mates. Now the government is their cucked husband, so their hypergamy can run as wild and far as it wants. Men's job is to control nature and their surroundings, and put whores in their place, the ones who don't fall in line should be cheap prostitutes with no other assistance from the government, and cucks who offer them help should be shamed by everyone.

Last edited:
Women have better features than males. Everything is more smoother, that's why a male 6/10 is around a female 4/10.