Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious friend haver cels - how do you make friends?

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I need to make some friends in order to social circlemaxx please teach me your way. I try to make friends but it always end up no where, I get some aquintance at best

They’re NT that’s how they make friends

I made them in highschool. I wore band t shirts and my classmates talked about it. Friendships budded from there.

It is "them", not us.

I'll proceed:

Screenshot from 2021 09 12 19 32 00

Screenshot from 2021 09 09 00 17 19

screenshot-from-2021-09-07-15-19-44-png.654734

Try making small talk with people in class or join a club. But the last time I made a friend was 4 years ago and most of them I made 8 years ago they also don’t like talking to me anymore so I don’t know much about the topic.

Try making small talk with people in class or join a club. But the last time I made a friend was 4 years ago and most of them I made 8 years ago they also don’t like talking to me anymore so I don’t know much about the topic.
yeah but after you do that how do you get pass the aquintance stage? how to start hanging out with them, get their number etc

yeah but after you do that how do you get pass the aquintance stage? how to start hanging out with them, get their number etc
Ask them what they do after class. I hanged out with friends this way

If you share after school hobbies you can try asking them to do that with you

If you share after school hobbies you can try asking them to do that with you
do you think this can work with girls

good idea thanks
If you play sports like basketball, just join in with them and get to know the people playing. :feelsjuice:

Make sure you have interesting hobbies to talk about as well, or get surface level knowledge about popular entertainment/culture such as the NBA. :feelsokman:

If you play sports like basketball, just join in with them and get to know the people playing. :feelsjuice:

Make sure you have interesting hobbies to talk about as well, or get surface level knowledge about popular entertainment/culture such as the NBA. :feelsokman:
The only thing I talk about is steroids and gym is that boring

The only thing I talk about is steroids and gym is that boring
Working out is a fine hobby, but you should also at least get some knowledge about popular music/sports. :feelsstudy:

Working out is a fine hobby, but you should also at least get some knowledge about popular music/sports. :feelsstudy:
I dislike popular music, especially rap, I hate it because the lyrics is always about getting sex

good idea thanks
i used to ask my friends "wanna go hang and smoke weed?" and we'd get stoned and talk about deep shit like life, or our crushes, and how to get chicks. needless to say though, all my friends were the type to sit in the back of the class and get mediocre grades, but we bonded over common interest like weed, music, and games. having common interests definitely helps. i got along with the more popular kids, but we didn't bonded too well.

Luck and being in places that force you to be around other people (like the university).

And you need to make an effort to interact with these people that you met, otherwise they'll just be acquaintances to you and not friends. Try interacting with them outside the university, for example.

take a shit on their porch and they will be bonded to you for life

poo bond best bond

Luck and being in places that force you to be around other people (like the university).

And you need to make an effort to interact with these people that you met, otherwise they'll just be acquaintances to you and not friends. Try interacting with them outside the university, for example.
Having ideas, hobbies, personality etc in common with them also helps a lot.

Finale:

Screenshot from 2021 09 03 01 43 39

Screenshot from 2021 09 03 02 07 47

Last edited: