Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "friend" got promoted first day of work coz he's cumskin, now denies JBW

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
some guy i know on the internet got a job, first day he got promoted to some easier role (is some factory job). when asked if its coz his cumskin and also the fact he's not a manlet, he keep saying he doesnt know. when asked about whether its jbw, he starts to deny it.

he always believed in jbw. now all of sudden turn 180 and deny it and accuse me of being "leftist" for even jsut talking about jbw :feelshaha:

This doesn't exist
That's not true, nobody gains anything just for being of some race, that's very leftie
This is exactly what a leftist would say
Leftist speech
No, i dont believe in jbw
Ask this to my bosses, man
I dont have guilt that they chose me

it just reinforces my belief vast majority of "incels" are fakecels. and dont rly believe in blackpill. they merely view inceldom as a "phase" in life. as soon as they get any advantage, whether promotion, job, getting a GF etc. they START TO VEHEMENTLY DENY THE BLACKPILL

now the cumskin is thinking about hitting on some nigger foid at work JFL :feelskek:

JBW is definitely true overall, even if it can't be definitively proven in your friend's case.- There are numerous studies showing average income by race and by height, and they all point in that direction.

and this friend had a chance with a cumskin single mom stacy and during that period he started to attack incels and blackpill :feelskek: and after the stacy got a new bf and the contact been cut, only then he started to feel like he's an incel again, back to the blackpill.

just alternating between bluepill and blackpill depending on his personal circumstances. amazing. how can people be like that?

@bigantennaemay1 I CHOOSE YOU! FIGHT!

THEY SAID JBW!!! ATOMISE THEM

damn he is lucky Chad mogger. Us ethnic trucels won't ever get promoted on the first day jfl

damn he is lucky Chad mogger. Us ethnic trucels won't ever get promoted on the first day jfl
:feelsbadman:

and the fact he's trying to deny it is a brutal blackpill in itself. he acts like he "earned" it somehow.

and this friend had a chance with a cumskin single mom stacy and during that period he started to attack incels and blackpill :feelskek: and after the stacy got a new bf and the contact been cut, only then he started to feel like he's an incel again, back to the blackpill.

just alternating between bluepill and blackpill depending on his personal circumstances. amazing. how can people be like that?
Hate hypocritical fakecels like this. He's not an incel and has never been. End of

:feelsbadman:

and the fact he's trying to deny it is a brutal blackpill in itself. he acts like he "earned" it somehow.
Chads are unaware of their privileges, just like foids are

it just reinforces my belief vast majority of "incels" are fakecels. and dont rly believe in blackpill. they merely view inceldom as a "phase" in life. as soon as they get any advantage, whether promotion, job, getting a GF etc. they START TO VEHEMENTLY DENY THE BLACKPILL
Your premise is correct. Most incels who call themselves black pilled really aren't and immediately forget the black pill the moment positive things happen to them, like getting female attention.

Your conclusion is probably correct. The vast majority are normies, who have a lesser chance of being incels.

I see it all the time. Whites have it easier getting new jobs and promoted (than deathnics but not foids). I'm not bitter about it, though. It's their country, after all.

What does annoy me a bit is that they have no fucking idea the advantages they have. More oblivious than foids sometimes. I'm not sure if they gaslighting or are actually that naive

Your premise is correct. Most incels who call themselves black pilled really aren't and immediately forget the black pill the moment positive things happen to them, like getting female attention.

Your conclusion is probably correct. The vast majority are normies, who have a lesser chance of being incels.
:feelsbadman: sad but true.

Whites love pretending like there's no advantages to being white. They are the females of race, along with jews.

Whites love pretending like there's no advantages to being white. They are the females of race, along with jews.
Not in liberal, woke, brownwashed White countries, there isn't any real advantage.

My paki boss promoted my cumskim co-worker while i got the boot i dont understand white ppl working shitty jobs you got to look a certain way to get a good job. I have a masters he doesnt even have a high school diploma.

always, the same way a man that is successful will deny that having connections/growing up wealthy was the reason as to why he is there.

You're delusional. Almost everyone especially normies (especially non-whites) are Anti -White. Maybe he's just a really charismatic guy. Stop being jealous

You're delusional. Almost everyone especially normies (especially non-whites) are Anti -White. Maybe he's just a really charismatic guy. Stop being jealous
fucking retard, hes a mentalcel. "charismatic" :feelskek: