Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friend got MAD IOIs on the train today

Maxilla

Maxilla

Officer
Me and my friend went to Amsterdam for 2 days, and today on our way back home some loudmouthed teen girls boarded the train. There were 5 - 7 of them and 2 of them went on to sit right in front of us. The whole time they were giggling and making too much noise; determined to garner every passenger's attention. We were sitting in the opposite direction the train was going so as to avoid getting nauseous (incel stomach) I took place in another seat instead, facing forward. It was then they truly began giving him compliments (they actually GAVE COMPLIMENTS! When girls find a guy hot they will almost never shy away from outright EXALTING him, especially not when they're in a pack) about his beautiful eyes, how they had never met a guy as good looking as him before, by hanging on his lips whenever he was talking, and obviously exchanging digits. All whilst I was sitting behind them hoping this was just a nightmare I would eventually wake up from. They were around 16, though, and me and my friend are 24 so ultimately he can't pursue anything with any of them but really that's beside the point. A brutalizing experience and the worst train ride of my life

What exactly makes him good looking? Face of course but anything specific? How much would you rate him? What’s his height?

Also, just lol @ people who think that IOIs don’t exist. They do, they fucking do.

At times like these I am thankful for not having friends as potent sui fuel like that would kill me.

16 is the AOC in the UK tbqfh

Can you post a picture of a guy he looks like?

Can I just die right now

Friends are supposed to be used for benefits, or give you validation, yet all they're giving to you is suicidefuel. Fuck friends like that.

rope your "friend" tbh

What exactly makes him good looking? Face of course but anything specific? How much would you rate him? What’s his height?

Also, just lol @ people who think that IOIs don’t exist. They do, they fucking do.
He's of decent height, probably 6'0 which is enough to slay with an above average face like his. He also has a tall forward grown lower third (he even has a 'fishhook' chin like this guy):

I find his eye area one of his weaker points, except for the color of his pupils (light green, nuanced by a touch of grey). But he has pretty thick, dark eyelashes giving him sort of an 'exotic' look, I guess. His skin quality is nothing special, but has healthy looking coloration (tanned/red, but not overly tanned). Great thick hair with as far as I can tell no signs of hair loss, although his hairline is pretty high. Pronounced zygos and cheekbones, as well. Although not a good frame IMO

edit: I'd rate him 7/10

What happened to me on the subway: Sit facing a femoid in her late 40s, kinda milfish. Don't even look at her, just have her in my peripheral vision. She is wearing a skirt and she tucks her skirt further down and closes her legs, thinking I'm some sort of perv. I didn't even do anything, I was just minding my own business looking out of a window. I can't even be left alone, women have to go out of their way to show how disgusted they are of my presence.

Before boarding the subway, I randomly make eye contact with a femoid, not on purpose. She makes a disgusted face and turns her head.

2 IODs (that I noticed) in one day, not trying to creep people out, just trying to live.

Its over for us ugly fucks, I remember on my friend getting compliments from a foid on the bus she said he was mysterious and handsome while she then just looked at me like I was a piece of dirt on the ground

Murdermaxx, steal his skin

LOL, I need his bones more than I need his skin

>HURR DURRRRR SHE LOOKED AT MEEEEEEEEE
>ITS AN IOI HOLY SHITTTTTT WHEN THAT GIRL ASKED ME WHERE THE CEREAL WAS AT SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTED TO FUCK ME
>HURR DURR GIRL COMPLEMENTED ON MY FEMININE FACIAL FEATURESSSSSSS IM SO ELBOW DEEP IN POONNNNN

Seriously, IOIfags are retards. What those girls did on the train wasn't IOI, they actually asked for his number and worshipped him like Chad, which proves my point. THIS IS NOT IOI

I fucking cant stand friends that dont even attempt to put their friend on to Women when they know he has trouble. Its fucking pathetic. Even foids try to set their friends up.

You just lived an incel worst nightmare: havung a friend getting female attention while you are in the same place as them, ignored. I would prefer to be beaten by a group of guys than have to live trough that situation anymore.
Please sticky th8s. Its one of the most brutal experiencepills.
Why is this shit ignored you bluep8lled cucks. this is one of the blackest pills ever shared on here: the IOImog. Sticky this if you dont want to end like reddit numale cucks.

Last edited:
You just lived an incel worst nightmare: havung a friend getting female attention while you are in the same place as them, ignored. I would prefer to be beaten by a group of guys than have to live trough that situation anymore.
Please sticky th8s. Its one of the most brutal experiencepills.
Why is this shit ignored you bluep8lled cucks. this is one of the blackest pills ever shared on here: the IOImog. Sticky this if you dont want to end like reddit numale cucks.
getting amogged is brutal