Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friday nights are hell

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
Its Friday night in my hellhole country.

Like most of the previous Fridays of my life, I am at home in my room studying.

In the past, I thought that if I will study hard, I will ascend and will have a better life. It was the redpill period.

Now, I am blackpilled now and know that even if I work my ass off I’ll still be a useless piece of crap.

Life is hell.

I feel like I'm the only one who never studied on a Friday..

I don't even realize which day it is nowadays as a neet

I wish I could go out and have fun with a cute girl on Friday nights.

Its Friday night in my hellhole country.

In the past, I thought that if I will study hard, I will ascend and will have a better life. It was the redpill period.

Now, I am blackpilled now and know that even if I work my ass off I’ll still be a useless piece of crap.

Life is hell.
From which country are you?
Studying is good for you, but even graduating as the best wont give you a single pussy.

Same shit different day, makes no difference to me.

I have nothing better to do in my life so I am just studying useless shit. IDK...
I can understand but even when I didn't have anything to do I'd go watch some videos or lurk on forums instead of studying jfl.

Studying only works if you're living in developed countries. We shithole livers literally have no choice but to rot till our inevitable death.

Another Friday and alone in my apartment.
0 messages in whatsapp, telegram...

All I can do is work to achieve only one goal: keep working

Friday just feels like any other day to me.

Studying only works if you're living in developed countries. We shithole livers literally have no choice but to rot till our inevitable death.
True.
Another Friday and alone in my apartment.
0 messages in whatsapp, telegram...

All I can do is work to achieve only one goal: keep working
The same mindset as mine.

All days are the same for me tbh

Tough part of Friday & Saturday nights is when I lived in an apartment I would hear all the people laughing and drinking and heading out for the night. Then later, I hear them coming back in laughing and drunk. Then hear them in the halls males and females talking loudly and those annoying hooting and hollering normshits do.

My apartment was on the 2nd floor right above the main entrance to the apartment building too. I tried to close my windows but it would get too hot in my apartment.

This went on for 16 years I lived alone in that apartment. And I never once was invited to a party, never once did I have a conversation with a woman in the apartment building.

I have to study i will go to Uni soon but here i am jfl nobody cares about me on friday

today is friday? news to me

I'm rotting in bed, then i'll vidyamax

Friday night rollcall

I've been NEETIng to the point where I can't even notice what day or time of day im in. the only day I can notice is friday and saturday cos that's the only day where loud af music from the parties a few houses over seeps into my room. I can hear the vibrations and bangs even with headphones on. Fucking annoying tbh

Im so glad i live rural. I don't have to hear funhavers

I wish I could go out and have fun with a cute girl on Friday nights.

don’t worry Chad is doing that for you. What hole do you want him to fuck for you? Wait don’t answer; it will be all 3.

Study as hard as you want it doesn't do shit. I did the same landed my "good" job and still come home alone. Women aren't interested in the incel guy that worked hard and landed a good job. They'll find a normie that did the same without studying the weekend away.

I just shut myself off in my computer room and browse my life away.

Not for me. I'm a wagecuck so the first thing I wanna do is go home and sleep knowing I don't need to work on weekends