Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday night

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
friday night lads, chad will pick up some girls tonight

And here I am LDARing as usual. Smh.

I'm going to fap, go to the gym, cry myself to sleep, and probably text the girl I am orbiting with no reply.

It's just another Friday night filled with LDARing, contructive hateposting and grieving

I didn't even realise it was friday,thanks for the reminder.

friday night roll call

nerd chad watching a movie comfy in his room with gf and then fucks her hard before sleep, its over

I can barely distinguish the days anymore. What I'm doing today is virtually the same as what I did on monday. Time doesn't really matter anymore when you know it is over

I'm sick so I can't even LDAR properly
>tfw no qt gf to take care of you and make tea for you while you're having a cold

I like to workout and do homework deep into the night so I can know I at least did something productive with the time everyone wasted actin degenerate.

I’m going to continue procrastinating on my weekly assignments as usual and play some solo Destiny 2.

St. Incel said:
I can barely distinguish the days anymore. What I'm doing today is virtually the same as what I did on monday. Time doesn't really matter anymore when you know it is over
Shit I'm glad someone else feels that to. It seems like time passes so fucking fast whole months just seem to disappear.

I'm going to fap, go to the gym, cry myself to sleep, and probably text the girl I am orbiting with no reply.
You fucking cuck, you beta orbiting simp, kys faggot