Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

friday night

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
what are you lads up tooÉ

LDAR'ing and i have to get ready to put on a fake "Happy face" tomorrow cause my cousins getting married and the first events tomorrow.

1521100595891.gif

ldar ldar ldar

Same thing different day as how a NEET lives.

about to watch a hot columbian girl fight, then after that i dont know probably sleep

playing hearthstone watching jojo part 4

It's 3am i will go to sleep

getting drunk but it's not working. years ago when i started drinking i would feel happy and stay up late listening to music, watching movies, etc. Now it just makes me feel nostalgic and tired.

Making dinner for my family.

Got a new guitar today. Waiting for the upgrade parts though. So just Overwatch and incels.is tonight.

Just ordered Pizza Hut

Playing Mario Kart 8 and Sonic 06

watching some TV, then I will have a nice fap session

I like and play anything sonic. Only sonic game i didnt really like was sonic and the secret rings. 06 Isnt that bad, I get enjoyment out of it.

Youtubing and gaming :)

I like and play anything sonic. Only sonic game i didnt really like was sonic and the secret rings. 06 Isnt that bad, I get enjoyment out of it.

I like '06 too! SA2 is my #1 though :)

Fucking studyceling. Fuck my fucking life.

SA2 is good too, but SA1 gives me the most nostalgia!

Aha, cool! I actually just reinstalled SA1 on Steam recently as I had an urge to replay Speed Highway! Quality gaming right there :D

Eating. Browsing this site, Youtube, Reddit.

watching movies right now on vaught tv, its like twitch when it was justin.tv - chat and people livestreaming bunch of different movies and tv shows

movie right now is Chad and Stacey in post apocalyptic america

Too busy being a legendary alpha male.

jks im doing nothing. gonna watch fate/stay, but honestly anime does nothing to anyone's life. haven't watch much animes for these two months. Only watched 2 episodes of anime, a weekly. most of my attention/efforts was towards the exams. anime can be a major waste of time. its healthier to watch one or two episodes of animes, not binge watch it on one go.

no time to partycope/drugcope? or you have to submit something before the deadline?

Wage slaving and playing wizardry on the side.

will be going to the gym, it normally makes me feel accomplished and happy after i workout

Too busy being a legendary alpha male.

jks im doing nothing. gonna watch fate/stay, but honestly anime does nothing to anyone's life. haven't watch much animes for these two months. Only watched 2 episodes of anime, a weekly. most of my attention/efforts was towards the exams. anime can be a major waste of time. its healthier to watch one or two episodes of animes, not binge watch it on one go.

no time to partycope/drugcope? or you have to submit something before the deadline?
There are like 2 anime I look forward to watching for the rest of 2018 everything else doesn’t appeal

Have been doing some as well to prepare for my next semester, what subjects?

will be going to the gym, it normally makes me feel accomplished and happy after i workout
Oh yeah how was your progress been so far? Pick a routine and do you have your macros set yet?

I was going to sleep quite early because I was too tired from the day. I was just on discord & this forum without any plans

There are like 2 anime I look forward to watching for the rest of 2018 everything else doesn’t appeal

Have been doing some as well to prepare for my next semester, what subjects?

Oh yeah how was your progress been so far? Pick a routine and do you have your macros set yet?
got a routine, i am fasting with protein powder and veggies, i am doing stronglifts atm leaning the range of motion and form for the lifts i need to do. machines are for dyels

yes remember this, never touch them unless you need some extra core or calve raises

also meat?
meat clogs the artieries boyo (although i just ate a steak kek)

meat clogs the artieries boyo (although i just ate a steak kek)
just in case dont rely on powder alone for your protein macros maybe turkey or chicken breast or grounf meat

was working then ldaring