Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over friday night

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
friday night

wagie week

i hate my life

i hate tonight

anyway, happy fridays bros. anyone else get a long weekend?

Fffrrrriiddddaayyyy nnnniiighhtttttt muthaaaafuckazzzzzz

Yeah..., I'm exhausted from work, I got a urine infection, I can't sleep well and my back hurts like hell. At the moment I cope with video games and a bit of hash.

Yeah..., I'm exhausted from work, I got a urine infection, I can't sleep well and my back hurts like hell. At the moment I cope with video games and a bit of hash.
im not sure what a urine infection is but it doesnt sound good. brutal.

I have already Saturday
"Piątek wieczór i humor zepsuty"

This week was the first of the remote internship I have to do to validate my uni cursus.
They still didn't give me anything to do :feelshaha:

Yep same. Finished work, bought some booze, got home, took a shower, injected some test for a will to live, watched a shit movie while getting drunk and now I'm just listening to some tunes :feelsmusic:

Probably gonna go to the gym tomorrow depending on how hung over I'm gonna be

I forgot it was friday

friday night

wagie week

i hate my life

i hate tonight

anyway, happy fridays bros. anyone else get a long weekend?
Friday is the best day of the week :feelsmusic:

i'm eating hot dogs and fries atm.

then im gonna go straight to sleep.

i'll game a bit when I wake up, eat, and repeat.

This week was the first of the remote internship I have to do to validate my uni cursus.
They still didn't give me anything to do :feelshaha:
is it paid? remote is pretty easy. cant complain too much bout that

Yep same. Finished work, bought some booze, got home, took a shower, injected some test for a will to live, watched a shit movie while getting drunk and now I'm just listening to some tunes :feelsmusic:

Probably gonna go to the gym tomorrow depending on how hung over I'm gonna be
take test to boost T, drink alcohol to lower T

balancing things out i see

worked for 11 hours today and earned 3x daily salary then went to gym fed my dogs and snake now ate some fish and going to sleep for 15 hours. i also didnt see a single foid whole day. fucking life fuel day for me. i didnt feel better in months
ideal day

is it paid? remote is pretty easy. cant complain too much bout that
Unfortunately it's not paid
It would be incredible if it were tbh, imagine a company giving you money so you can browse .is and play vidya all day long :feelskek:

I’ve been living like it’s Saturday Night for 4 or more weeks now in a row, I need to stop.

The weeks just mold together at this point, might as well be 2015 still for all the non existent changes that's happened in my life.

got my bottle of vodka so i'll be ok

take test to boost T, drink alcohol to lower T

balancing things out i see
yeah well if you take test you can't really lower it even if you try because it just continuously gets released into your bloodstream from the muscle you injected it in. So it's a win win situation.